Christian Girl Tag with A Pop of Jess

Hey everyone! I'm coming to you with an unusual questionnaire today. One of the goals on here is to show my faith more. I really want to start giving God all the glory, because he deserves it.



I am proud to be a Christian. I realize many Facebook posts, and sometimes, the media paints us in a bad light. I promise. I love you, whoever you are. I am praying for your soul if you are reading this.


These questions are simple yet thought-provoking to me. I really wanted to share with you through these questions. And when you are finished with mine hop on over to my best friend: A Pop of Jess. She is answering these questions too!


1. How long have you been a Christian and how did you become a Christian?

Well, I've been in church all of my life. When exactly did I get saved? I don't know. I know some people say you remember that date forever. Honestly though? The devil has managed to get into my mind so much that I've prayed the sinner's prayer a lot though. So, maybe I've been saved all my life?

2. What's your favorite Bible verse and why?

Jeremiah 29:11 - "I say this because I know what I am planning for you,” says the Lord. “I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future."

This verse has a lot of meaning to me. One, it has been the one that my mom has always had put on my things that she has bought me through the years. She wrote in the Bible I still use today. Two, it's no secret on this blog that I love planners. I love immersing myself in my stack of planners. But, ultimately God's plan will prevail over my plans. 

3. What is your favorite Christian book?

Oh, that's really difficult. I'll give you a list:




4. What is your favorite Christian song?


5. What is your favorite thing about church?

I love the energy. There is just something about being together with Christians all listening to the same thing. I also love the fact that so many people worship and praise differently. 

I had a pastor one time say that we should worship however we see fit because when people are at a football game nobody cares how they are cheering on the team. They wave their arms, dance around, and scream whatever they want. Why not do that for Christ? Lift your arms, shout Amen, and rock to the music.

6. Your favorite place to pray?

In my bed, is where a lot of my praying takes place. I also like to pray over rooms, whether it be over a person's bedroom, office, classroom etc. I just think that so much can happen when you pray over a room that is someone's when that person needs the prayer. I prayed over the office that I am in at work when I moved into it. And this might sound strange, but I find that office has been a refugee, and I felt more at peace in that office. 

That's all! I hope to do another one of these in the future! Also, do not forget about A Pop of Jess! Her answers are different from mine and I know you'll enjoy!

No comments