My 5 Favorites from Last Week, Feb. 10th- 16th

The past week was the week we returned from an awesome family vacation at Disney World! However, it didn't as great as the week before it ended. I am sick as a dog! An upper respiratory infection is no joking matter and it totally sucks. I honestly take for granted breathing out of my nose!



These are the things that helped me through the week and made it great!

This list is very random, but I didn't realize I was becoming sick until it was too late.

1. Hilton Garden Inn - I have never stayed a Hilton Garden before, or if I have it has been a really long time. But, on Tuesday morning I went to one for a seminar. I will not get into a discussion of the seminar, but the place was amazing! I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel. They provided water for us. The front desk was very friendly, knowledgable, and polite. The front area was so nice. It was raining that day and I was able to miss out on getting wet each time I walked outside because of the area having perfect overhead coverage!


2. 10 Seasons of Friends - Still one of my favorite Christmas presents ever! This came from my dear sweet cousin, who is also one of my best friends Caroline. This week hit me pretty hard with feeling fatigued. I decided to just give into it. I watched a whole season in a few days. I love the show. I love the theme song. The funny moments, and the bloopers at the end of the discs. I have tried watching this show on Netflix. They live really good moments out on Netflix. They do not on this boxset! I highly recommend this box set for true Friends fans!


3. Baumhower's - For those of you not living in Alabama, I'm sorry! If you are visiting come on! You know I brag about Dreamland all the time. This time I'm bringing you a wing place! Baumhower's is fantastic! Again, this has to do with the seminar day! It's conveniently located only 100 yards or so from Hilton Garden Inn. They have amazing wings, appetizers, and in my opinion? The BEST FRIES! I really enjoyed my lunch meal there that day! If you are coming to Tuscaloosa, I say it is a must!

4. Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes - As luck would have it. I totally was feeling fatigued for a reason. I managed to get the seminar instructor's head cold and upper respiratory infection! (Yes, I did fill out his survey and his company's survey. I did, in fact, tell them that when their instructor is feeling bad, to not pass the germs on, just cancel the class.) I have little children. I have a friend staying with me with her newborn. These wipes have been a miracle in our life. they have kept the kids from getting sick as bad!


5. Heart Shaped Food - I loved Valentine's Day this year! It was so much more laid back than in years past. I guess because I've gotten older. People still see it as a way to show off. I don't anymore. Me? I'm just excited about the food shaped like hearts! My chicken biscuit was heart shaped from Chickfila. My pizza was heart shaped from Hungry Howie's. And my doughnuts from Krispy Kreme were heart shaped! It made me very happy.

This is what I loved in the last week! I hope you are having a wonderful day! What are some of your favorites in the last few days?

No comments