End of Summer Tag - 2018

Hey y'all! Fall is almost here! Less than 15 days away and I'm countin' the days! Trust me I can smell the Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's coming!



Looking back now it makes me laugh - Kenny Chesney "Young"
So let's get this started...

1. Favorite vacation this year?

Oooh... Disney World!

2. Favorite summer outfit?

Lularoe leggings, comfort color t-shirt, and Keds triple

3. Did you have a summer bucket list? (if so, did you complete it)

Yep, I totally had one and no I totally didn't finish it. Maybe, next year.



4. Do you tan or burn?

I burn then tan!

5. Pool, lake or ocean?

Pool! I only like to eat critters, not swim with them. Though I do enjoy a good boating trip or watching the waves.

6. What was the coolest thing you did this summer?

Let's see, I went to Disney World in the summer with family, which I said I would never do. I completed the O.W. L.s bookathon, I did receive weekly shots for a while, I finished the HPathon, started the subscription to HelloFresh, I did the #100daysofBrave challenge with A Pop of Jess, I ordered my next Erin Condren, and was a part of a book club. I have just realized how amazing my summer was.



7. When does school start for you? (if no school, when does your summer end)

My summer ends when Pumpkin Spice Lattes hit my lips. Just kidding. September 1st! (When I am on the train to Hogwarts in my mind.)

8. What do you want to do next summer?

Next summer shall be interesting. I'll be married. I might have a few new job endeavors up my sleeve. 

9. Was this your best summer or your worst summer yet?

It wasn't the best and it wasn't the worst. I just call it a success and move on. See you then Summer 19!

No comments