A Celebration of Friendship

Hey everyone! Tonight the screams of "Green shells shooter" and "horny big butt" were screamed between me and my best friend. Why were two people in their early thirties screaming like this? Mario Kart World Tour. It is these things that make me grateful for this friendship.



"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." - Bernard Meltzer


You have heard me talk about her so much on here. And, if you are from her blog you've probably heard about me. A Pop of Jess came into my life 7 years ago last year. While some people joke that they've been friends longer on Facebook with their friend anniversary comes around, nope that is when ours started!

Our friendship has gone through some stages, trials, and battles. And we have both grown so much since becoming friends. And together our faith has grown. Our faith has taken leaps and bounds thanks to each other!

I've decided that since it's been lucky number seven of our friendship I would gather up some posts on my blog about or with A Pop of Jess!


Seriously, do you know anyone who talks about their best friend this much? And, no this isn't all the blogs that she is mentioned in. The numbers were half of the blogs. She's that precious to me. She's the bright spot in my day.

Go show A Pop of Jess some love for me! 

No comments