Tea Time with Hunter: Big Announcements

Hey y'all. It's been a while I know. I really wish I had taken this hiatus at the beginning of the year. But, seriously I know it feels like I do this each year. And honestly, I do. I just feel so burnt out by spring. And we all know that spring is just not my time of year. So, I just wanted to update you all on some things. Some really big things.



I am busting at the seams! Let's get to it!

I'm so excited to tell you the first thing!

WE ARE PREGNANT...
I know you have a million questions. Let me answer a few. I'm due September 10th. Was this planned? Nope. So, no I wasn't taking fertility drugs at all. We just celebrated Vin's birthday in style.

Which leads me to the fact we are HAVING TWINS! Yep, two more bundles of joy are flooding our house. Yep, we have another set of twins as well, Queenie and Freddie. We are finding out what the babies are April 20. We are beyond excited! We had the blood to tell us early on what our babies are. We cannot handle the excitement we are feeling bringing our own little cocktail of us into the world.

I will start updating you here and there about my pregnancy and preparing in the next few months. Everything from genders reveals, first 20 weeks, and names. Trust me I'm dying to spill all the news. We have enjoyed keeping this a secret. My 17 weeks pregnant bump is strong and loving all the rubs and snuggles that it's receiving from their daddy.

How are we doing the gender reveal? Well, Vin and I don't know. We selected two (and one found out with permission) people and they have the genders in mind with our party. Vanderbilt plays Alabama that weekend of April 20. And of course, since my dorky husband played for Vanderbilt we have purchased the baseballs with the colored powder in them. Let's just hope he can hit the ball like he used to.

Speaking of baseball. I have decided to start an investment with one of my best friends. We are both putting money toward the whole box seat at Alabama baseball. Our families will enjoy this together. We are the dorks that need a whole box just us. We are mature and crazy at the same time. We love our family that is friends that just settled right into our life.

Jessica and Dylan are live in neighbors at this point. Ridge and Chris are becoming that. Steve and Tim? The best gay couple on the planet, except for steamy showers. Okay, and I'll throw BP and Carolina in there. And we all love baseball, so why not invest where we can all kick back in the spring to enjoy baseball.

And speaking of Vanderbilt baseball, we are going to move to Nashville soon. We will still have the property in Tuscaloosa and go back and forth A LOT. But we all feel lead to Nashville. It will be a while before we move. We are wanting to find the perfect property for all of us. Honestly, if the people listed above aren't involved anymore, then I don't want to do it. Those people give my life. They make me better and remind that love is love and God is love. Which is all that matters.

So, after my long break what can you expect from my blog? I am hoping to revamp my blog a little and really think about the future of my blog while bringing more children into my life. I have actually been considering blog goals since the end of last year.

I want to scale back. I want to post once a week. I still haven't figured out if that will be Monday or Friday yet. This month it will be on Monday. Probably will be Monday next month too. We will have to see what changes to make about posting come summer.

I have finished up my About Me, finally. If you follow me on Instagram then you know that goal has been on my Powersheets for two years now. Two years! So, I am very happy about having that finished up and off my list.

I want to update the social media icons on the desktop version of my blog. I am still searching for the perfect ones! I'm thinking red or a glittery gold this time. I will probably go larger this time as well. I want to make sure that they are visible on the sidebar and on my About Me page.

And finally...

WE ARE GOING TO NORWAY!
So eight months after we got married we are finally going on our Honeymoon, except now it's turned into our babymoon as well. Vin is now promising we will still have a real honeymoon too. Not sure where though yet. We know we want it to be another Aventure by Disney like this is too.

No comments