Valentine's Day Questions for my Husband

Hey everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! I'm here with my husband today and he is going to be answering the questions! I usually do surveys but I found these questions and it said to ask them to your Valentine. So here we go!



And if you feel like you have seen these questions before in a way... You have back in 2018! I did fix these questions for Vin!

Hey everyone, I am Vin Mallone. I strongly support Hunter's blogging and I wanted to contribute. We always have fun whenever we blog together.


1. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat?

I actually enjoy getting the box of chocolates. I also enjoy getting cupcakes and suckers! Suckers were a favorite of a child to get.

2. Sweethearts or chocolate-covered strawberries?

Sweethearts! I love the conversation hearts

3. What was your favorite Valentine's day memory?

My favorite Valentine's time memory was the last Valentine's Day spent with both my grandparents. Grandpa bought her flowers and had them with a balloon for her. She served us chocolate pancakes. She made me help her press the roses later. I always loved the poem he would come up for her card every year. I have continued this tradition with Hunter. Grandma always made me help in making handmade Valentines with paper doilies. It didn't matter how old I was, I'd sitting there with a glue stick. My grandpa would take her dancing that night no matter what. The last time we celebrated Valentine's Day together will always be my favorite. They were both over the moon in love.

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?

You've Got Mail!

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?

Taylor Swift or Emma Watson





6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?

Baseball, good food, and gift-giving

7. Red or pink lips on your wife on Valentine's Day?

Red! I'm telling you I have a thing for blondes with red lips.

8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit?

For me, it's blue jeans and layered shirts.

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?

Both. I happened to enjoy both. Or as Hunter and I like to say to each other-- Semihomemade!

10. Would you want your wife to wear her hair up or hair down for a date night?

Down, while the internet sees her with her down all the time. I rarely see it down. I love it! But, honestly, however, she wants to wear it.

Feel free to answer these yourself over on your blog! Or get your loved one to answer it!

No comments