Pumpkin Pie Variations!

It's Thanksgiving next week and I've been thinking about dessert for our special meal that day. When I was growing up it was sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie for dessert every year. Pecan pies weren't until Christmas in my family. I have always enjoyed pumpkin anything. And while I love pumpkin pie I have had a fantastic time discovering different ways to bring the pumpkin pie flavor to the table without it being in pie form!


A best friend is someone who will let you have the last piece of pumpkin pie. 

Let me be clear; none of these recipes are mine. These are for your enjoyment and for me to know which ones I want to try! These are the ideas I discovered for alternatives to regular pumpkin pie! I will link to the recipe under their pictures and also link to that person's main blog page! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Baking!



Yum! Rice Krispies and Pumpkin Pie?!?! Sign me up!



I love this blogger anyway, but this looks amazing and decadent. 



These look like perfect brownies including frosting!



Ooey gooey s' mores bars with pumpkin!



Yummy! I can just image popping pieces of this into my mouth to "test" it!


Moist Pumpkin Cupcakes // Beyond Frosting

Delicious! I love how decadent these look! Plus this blog has so many tips!


Marble Pumpkin Cheesecake // A Treats Affair

A variation of this recipe is what sparked the idea for this very post on my blog! I love cheesecake and with pumpkin pie spices added? Oh my goodness!


Pumpkin Pie Milkshake // Planning Inspired

Oh, this is a divine recipe and so easy! This is probably the option that I will go with for something completely different. Plus, we live in Alabama. We may have some cold streaks but no one is going to turn down a milkshake!

I hope you enjoyed these different options for your Thanksgiving meal. But, just in case you want to stick with the regular life of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and traditional pumpkin pie...



Traditional Pumpkin Pie // Taste of Home


I hope you enjoy and let me know what you pick!!! 

No comments