Thanksgiving Tag 2017

It's almost Thanksgiving Day! And while most are gearing for Christmas (myself included actually), I want to sit down and talk about Thanksgiving for just a second. It's day that I usually think; parade, food, and shopping.



Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. - William Arthur Ward


1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?

Dressing! My Aunt makes amazing dressing and homemade gravy! I hoard the stuff after the first round of plates.

2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?

Pecan pie!



3. What does your ideal Thanksgiving outfit look like?

Here are the links to what I have bought for Thanksgiving; x Something Navy Sweater Dress TREASURE & BOND and Loring Stretch Over the Knee Boot JESSICA SIMPSON. So basically a sweater dress and boots!

4. What is your best Thanksgiving memory?

When my mom had a tiny TV in the kitchen and we watched the parade in the kitchen while she cooked.



5. Least favorite Thanksgiving dish.

Eh, sweet potato pie...

6. Do you have any quirky Thanksgiving traditions?

We really don't, surprisingly.



7. Where do you and your family usually celebrate Thanksgiving?

Used to be at my dad's, now at my house.

8. What do you love most about Thanksgiving?

Dressing, and of course getting together with my family without it being a death of someone.



9. What do you think has changed most since the first Thanksgiving?

What we are grateful for, and food.

10. What are you thankful for?

Many things, but especially God's love and grace.


Happy Thanksgiving! Remember after Black Friday, but before Cyber Monday, is small business Saturday! Support small businesses too!

No comments