February 2020 Favorites

Hey everyone! Welcome to March! I know we are looking forward to spring and luck! It's time to kick off the month of the Irish!



“If you look up "charming" in the dictionary, you'll see that it not only has references to strong attraction but to spells and magic. Then again, what are liars if not great magicians?” ― Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming

February has been alright. It's felt more like usual things instead of the exciting new things like January does. We did visit Disney World and enjoyed the Princess Half Marathon weekend! I love it when we do that race weekend. Why? Well, it was my first race ever!

Beauty/Haircare:

Smitten in Switzerland 16 Color Shadow Palette - This is beautiful! It's like the London Palette I reviewed not too long ago! I had to get this palette because the colors are too versatile. I love them all for my outfits. I wear a lot of earthy tones these days.


Skincare/Healthcare:


IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Hydrating Moisturizer - I received this as part of my Ipsy bag and I bought the full size of it by the end of the month. It's been perfect transitioning into the summer skin routine. It really does a fantastic job!

Clothing:


Women's Cresta Stretch Rain Jacket - It has been so rainy this month! I will be glad for some sunshine. I love this raincoat. It's one of my favorite colors and it so lightweight! I have loved the silhouette on me as well.


Lifestyle:


Stur Water Enhancer - This has changed my water situation! I'm actually drinking water now! This is so good! Every flavor I have tried I have loved! I keep some at home, work and even in my purse now. It made with real fruit and stevia. It's amazing!

Book


Mrs. Miniver - This book was right up my ally. This was a book of essays about a woman's life before the World Wars. And how she prepared for them as well. It's fantastic. I highly recommend it especially if you are thinking of making a prepared closet.


Movie/TV Show:


The British Baking Show - My newest addition that we have taken into our house loves this show. And if a twenty-year-old loves it I had to check it out! It's amazing. I binged it with her and fell in love with it. But, caution you will want to snack through this show! Or at least I do.

Music:


Our Wedding Songs - I did a whole post on this last week. Our love all the sudden is extremely strong.

Food:


Well Yes Sipping Soup  - We haven't found a flavor we dislike from this line! It's a fantastic addition to the Campbells line! We have stocked up on these! These are a complete meal, especially with a grilled cheese!

Faith:


Social Media Bible App Plan - This plan on the Bible App changed my perspective so much. This made me think a lot. Especially during my fast of social media. It made me think about what I am idolizing.

New Obsession:


Chicken Marinades - I know I am so late to the game on this. But, we are making so many great meals now that we have discovered this. This board has some great ideas we have tried!

Tried and True and Returning: 


Sonicare Toothbrush - I have updated this since talking about last. But, I had to give this up last month and I could tell the difference of not using this... in a negative way. I was astounded at the plaque that comes off when I went back to this toothbrush. I will always recommend this now!

Favorite Blog Post or YouTube Video:



Disney:


Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend - This weekend was incredible! I had a great time with my running partner and taking my running family. Plus, it felt good to almost be back to the place I was before I became pregnant.

Mommy:


Baby Care Centers at Disney World - I have never understood all the uses for this until this trip. I think it's because I wanted to stay in the parks more this time. So, this was a warm welcome from the sun and heat with the little ones tucked in. Noah and Adaline were great this trip and I think it had a lot to do with these centers.


Thanks for a fantastic February! Here's hoping March is just as marvelous. What were some of your favorites?

No comments