Gal Pal Movies

HELLO EVERYBODY! I'm excited to be bringing you some of my favorite movies today! But not just not any favorite movies, but the movies that I will always to share with my friends!


Everything from "the bend and snap" to "

So arming yourself with plenty of snacks, drinks, and nail polish get ready for some great movies and lots of fun!

1. Legally Blonde 1 & 2 - Okay so these might have been my favorite movie once upon a time. And they still rank up there for me! There is nothing like seeing sorority life brought to the big screen, even it's a slight exaggeration. I just like how this series turned out! All about the girl that was a sorority girl turned lawyer.

2. Fever Pitch - I could have been boring and added Pitch Perfect, eh. I love Fever Pitch though! BASEBALL BABE here. I love this movie so much. I watched over and over when it came out. And I finally had a guy ask me to Opening Day! I like that this is sporty and girly at the same time. A crazy Boston Red Sox fan meets the love of his life, but can his love life survive the season?

3. Sweet Home Alabama - Bringing on another Reese Witherspoon movie! I just love this movie. "And you... You have a baby... in a bar!" I just love it. "Joint checking flashing in your mind." Honey, like the title of my blog, says I'm from Alabama. This girl knows all about this story. When you hit the big time and you have to return home to your little town in Alabama. Do you turn your back on your past or do you let your future collide? And hello Patrick Dempsey!

4. Steel Magnolias - I can quote this movie with my coworkers so good that it's a bit on the ridiculous side. Okay, it insane. So maybe I don't recommend watching it with me. This southern charm movie with Dolly Parton, Julia Roberts, and Sally Field.

5. Practical Magic - What if you couldn't find love because of a curse? Well some of us have felt that way for sure. But for Sandra Bullock's character that's exactly what is going on in this movie! I love everything witches, ya'll know this.

6. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - My friends and I would totally read the book first then watch the movie because that is just who we are. This movie is interesting because there is a pair of pants that fit all four girls who are very different in shapes. And the girls are all spending their summers apart. It really shows the bond of sisterhood through differences.

7. Mean Girls - Why else would I wear Pink on Wednesdays? This movie is the stereotypical movie that everyone loves because of that. The Plastics. The girl that likes the guy and the "mean girls" that go after her.

8. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Mooooon River... Mickey Rooney may you rest in peace, were wonderful in this film of a girl that is just totally unique. She has a past that threatens to ruin everything for her, especially her future.

What movies would you add?!?! Leave me comments and tell me!

No comments