Currently...

Confession time: I gave up on ListersGottaList... But there is no reason not use a list prompt from time to time as blog post. So why not today?



This is sort of like my currents but much shorter and more deep.
Dreaming of...

Being married while pregnant at Disney. No joke, I have baby fever and I'm planning my wedding and I'm really ready to be at Disney. Plus, I realize I can't ride many rides at Disney World, but rest assure my Babymoon will be at Disney World. Who are we kidding? I'll probably pop the baby out at Disney.

Listening to...

Sia. Not really sure why I get on Sia kicks like twice a year every year. But I do. And here I go again singing with the voices in my head. Here music is so out there and the music videos? Don't get me started! Oh my goodness. They are amazing!

Watching...

Ehhh. NCIS, again, and again. I'm starting to be able to quote NCIS like I can the Golden Girls. Just the first 10 seasons. I want to like Bishop but I just have such a hard time. And seriously I like the fact that we could call Kate, Kate and Ziva, Ziva.

Sipping...

Ice tea. This is

No comments