Currents 07.29.17

Hello Everyone! It's been a very long time since I have shown a complete currents instead of a mini one. But it's a treat and an apology. 



My apology is that I do no have the look back through my planner for the first six months ready yet. That's a lot of filming! But I promise it will be done. Instead I thought I would take you through my Saturday! And I promise January through June is coming!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Biscuit and gravy
Lunch: Pretzel bacon cheeseburgers
Supper: Buffalo wings

Currently Snacking on...

Annie's Fruit Bunnies

Currently Drinking...


Tea

Currently Baking...


Pavlova! If you want the recipe check out LisaFreemontStreet's video! (I loooove the music in this video!)

Currently Wearing...






Currently Wearing Make Up...


Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...



Currently Wearing Scent...

Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...

Loose curls

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Cranberry Woods

Currently Using in My Wash Room...



Currently On My "To Do" List...

Catch up on my blogs I have 2 blogs that I haven't posted this month
Work my Bullet Journal
Work my closet
Finish in my planner for July
Prep August

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Cheerful
Physically: Flexible

Currently Interested in News Story...

Currently Watching....

Currently Listening To....

Currently Reading....

I am currently inbetween books at the moment. 

Currently Loving...

Lularoe parties online
Vin's lunch date
Nursing Queenie and Freddie even though I adopted them

Currently Anxious About...

Getting back to running a lot more
Work situations
Working on my monthly goals

Currently Excited About...

Football season
More bestie time with Jessica
Fall
My Wedding

Currently Lusting After....

Scriver Creek TN that fit May Design Classic notebooks.

Currently Buying....

Lularoe........ I have become seriously obsessed. And let's just be real... I've also been been buying books and stickers still.

Currently Playing...

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Alexa
iPad: Carezone - This has been truly amazing for keeping up with Vin's medicine, and my diabetics insulin. Plus it helps me remember about the preemies. Cloud Baby Monitor - This is amazing to me! I love being able to look at the little ones on my watch! It's amazing to see their face and also I have the video positioned where I can see just outside the bassinet.
Fire: Goodreads

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...

I'm getting the materials together to start working on making a Halloween apron!


What are you currently up to? How are you spending the last few weeks of summer? What are you doing to get ready for autumn?

No comments