Mini Currents 02.20.17

Hello! It's Monday-- insert groans and whines. That's just what a new week kind of feels like when you have to be at work before your Disney trip! Yep I'm leaving Wednesday for Orlando!



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5


This morning went pretty well. A nice run before getting ready to go to work. However, I felt a little under the weather at my stomach. Breakfast was usual, at Chickfila where they are more and more servers learning my name... Anyhow an offspring of A Pop of Jess wanted to follow me to work today, plus she had checkup at her doctor's.

Things started decently at work. But lunchtime... I wasn't in a sushi mood and a coworker had brought homemade sushi. I couldn't stomach and tried to tell her so but it wasn't happening. She then said that she could just go home and get the rest of it. I wasn't having it. The rest of the afternoon was a nightmare. Upset stomach, feminine problems, grouchy coworkers, and just being ready for Disney.

The rest of my day looks like a lot of fun. Blogging, packing and talking to the best friend. I hope you enjoy it!


OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:

Favorite Hair Product:

Wet Brush

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Chickfila Burrito

Favorite Song:

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

“The point is, life has to be endured, and lived. But how to live it is the problem.” 

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:



Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Princess Marathon Weekend, and our family Disney trip!

No comments