Mini Currents 06.21.17

Hello Everyone! I meant to post this on June 21, butttt I came down with the stomach flu that is all the rage right now! So this post was delayed until I could get ready for it! But there are new things coming and I'm so sorry for the break in posts- again.



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5


If you follow me you are probably thinking what the heck! A baby carrier?!? Was there something I wasn't telling you? Nope!

Today was a very special day! Vinny's babies were allowed to be discharged from the NICU. I'll break this to you, I'm back with Vinny and I'm marrying him, not Frankie. It's a long story that's not meant for the internet, just understand it's been very painful for all involved.

But Freddie and Queenie are home now. I drove up to Nashville, to talk to the doctors, and help however I could, because Carolina requested me to since I will be heavily involved with the babies care.

Until I do my post where I sit down and have a cup of tea with you here is what I will be up to in my life in the next two weeks:

The Reset Girl Camp Retreat

Working in my Erin Condren Life Planner

Starting a new bullet journal

Blogging - yes pre blogging

Dentist

Adjusting to life with two newborns

Wedding stuff

***Yes I did get sick but I stayed away from the babies for the most part because they weren't mine to bring home. Just yet!***

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:

Favorite Hair Product:

Brownies

Favorite Song:

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

“Hell, he thought maybe they were hippos in tutus doing Swan Lake, the way everything flipped and bounced.”
― K.C. WellsBefore You Break

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Vinny coming home with the babies! 

No comments