Mini Currents: 04.21.18 + Three Things for Earth Day

We live in a beautiful world. It's a gorgeous place if you take the time to look around. Sure, that restaurant might look lovely there, but what about the trees? Are you going to preserve some or just knock them all down?


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5


Hiya! It's a great Saturday in the good ole Disney World! I finished my 10K this morning. Today has been one for the books! Below are my takes on helping your children learn about Earth Day and celebrating as a family!

1. Recycle!

2. Plant things or work in the garden or take a hike through nature.

3. Start a group a clean up on the side of the roads.

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Mary-Lou Manizer® Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer - I have loved this in the past, but it's coming back for me. And it is coming back

Favorite Hair Product:


Keratin Intensive Treatment AWAPUHI WILD GINGER - I wash my hair every time I run. And let us just say my hair can get brittle quickly.

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Favorite Song:


Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold - My friend traveling with me has been singing this with me.

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Don't sacrifice the good to chase the perfect.” - Grace Not Perfection

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:




Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Tomorrow is not only Earth Day, but the Half marathon; Star Wars Dark Side Half Marathon is tomorrow! I may have to walk but it's still epic! 

No comments