Word of the Year 2018 Update

Halfway through the year; are you living your life according to your word of the year? How are you doing with keeping up with your word of the year?


I flourish with grace because of His grace.

The way I'm living my word this year.

1. Praying about it. I want God to keep my eyes open to see where I can flourish. Or, who or what is flourishing before my eyes.

2. Find books and articles on the word. I have loved the weekly devotional I picked out this year that has the title of Flourish! I like to see where all I can find my word! I love studying my word to see where I can apply it to next!

3. Keeping notes in my planner and my journal about the flourishing that I see daily. Sometimes, I have to look back to see it, but it is there! Some people even scrapbook using their word of the year as a theme!

4. I pick a word every month, every season, and sometimes each day, that goes along with my word of the year. It helps to expand my word of the year and helps me live a better life by keeping those things in mind!



5. Place your word of the year in a lot of places. Sure you can have it printed all nice, but just writing it down on a post-it note works just as well. It helps to make you really think about it about in your downtime.

6. If you want to go the extra mile, create vision boards like the ones I have posted on here. Create a board on Pinterest. Really discover what you want out of this word of the year!

7. Share what you are learning with others! I'm serious, just letting them see how your word is working in your life. They might even give you some insight on what else to do with your word!

I will update again at the end of the year. I will in that post give you tiny stories of what I have seen during this year of flourishing. How is your word of the year going?

No comments