A Few of My Favorite Playlists

While many people love Spotify for playlists, I prefer Youtube playlists. There are so many more things you can add to their playlists that you can't Spotify. I can add an inspiring speech in the middle of my running playlist if I want.



Today I'm sharing the playlists of mine that I have come to love that I have put together over the last few months.


🍋

Fatal Twist of Lemon Soundtrack

This is from my blog post a little while ago about making a soundtrack from a book. I finally pulled all the songs together for one list. If you would like to check out that post, here it is.

🔮🎧 

Disney Playlist

This Disney Queen needs her Disney music. I love the music from the parks, from the movies, and the shows. I love the feeling it gives me. Especially when I listen to Soaring soundtrack. I actually catch myself taking deep gulps of air to smell the scents from the ride.

🤫⚡️

Harry Potter ASMR

Oh, thanks to my love of background music I stumbled upon ASMR and it was Harry. And then I heard about it more on Sorta Awesome thanks to Meg. Then my best friend got hooked on it. It's a total obsession for me.

🔮🤫

Disney ASMR

I haven't found as many Disney ASMR as I have found Harry Potter. I hope that is something that grows! I need it in my life! I am happy with the Haunted Mansion ones I have found.

🤫

Non-Character ASMR

This one was because I wanted more tea ASMR. Then I just got sucked down a long rabbit hole. I fell in love with regular ASMR. Though, I do think people are taking it a little too far with some things that they are turning into ASMR.

😊

Happy

This one came with some prodding from Pinterest. These songs are upbeat, but they aren't my favorite. I like them, but this is like a dance playlist for me.
💻

Blogging

This one is a compilation of songs that I love and know so well that I do not even realize I am listening to them. I can carry on with thoughts without singing along nor think about the lyrics.


🏃🏻‍♀️ 

Running/Cleaning

I know this name is kind of weird. Well, it is because I have to have music to keep me moving in most situations. And running and cleaning just kind of go together for me. I have to have the kind of motivation in both situations!

⛪️ 

Faith

This playlist got me through a very painful time. I have compiled the songs from my past and the songs I'm loving now that our church sings.


Do you prefer Spotify? Have you created different playlists for your life? Let me know in the comments which you prefer, Youtube or Spotify?

No comments