Blogmas Day 18: 11 Favorite M/M Christmas Books

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. I really enjoy the season by reading. And if you have been on my blog before you know I love gay romance books. I have no shame in enjoying these books. My favorite authors in the genres are Riley Hart and Keira Andrews.





These are not all of the M/M Christmas romance books I have enjoyed in the last three years, but these are my top ones! There is something about a certain love that some people think is taboo and Christmas! I adore the happy endings with twinkling lights. I've actually included some Hanukkah ones because they are so good!




11. A Kiss Before Christmas by A.E Ryecart - This was a new read for me this year and it's so yummy! I really enjoyed the helping out of a person less fortunate and someone who has it all combined! This actually was a very tame book for me, but I couldn't put it down! It was a perfect cup of joy!

10. The Christmas Deal by Keira Andrews - I know I usually have Keira higher on my list (ahem- foreshadowing) but this time I just didn't see the wow factor in this book. But it was still a really good book, but it just wasn't my normal favorite. I know it's crazy that it made my favorite list, but it's still that good just not a #1.


9. Mr. Frosty Pants by Leta Blake - Oh this book is the funnier book on the list. This book likes to pull the heartstrings. It's a fun and yet enlightening book of how we can mean to other people. I love how they overcome the obstacles of past and present.

8. Return to Black Creek by Riley Hart - Okay, so this book is different because you have to read the rest of the Black Creek series to enjoy this book. However, with that being said I really do this book rounds out everyone's stories that were in the series. It has a very nice Christmas flair to it!


7. One Call Away by Felice Stevens - This book was so different. It was a huge shock of how all the things came together for this couple in the end. The characters were well built except one of the character's mother. But, otherwise, it's a really good book! This is one of the Hannukah books.


6. Eight Nights in December by Keira Andrews - I told there would be more Keira Andrews. This one is a good Hannuak book! I enjoyed seeing the family dynamics in this one. Plus, it was a little on the nerdy side but was still really good.


5. If Only In My Dreams by Keira Andrews - This one is good. To the point this book had me laughing out loud at the shenanigans they have to go through to get home for Christmas. The fact that they hate each other makes it even more interesting as they cross the country in time for Christmas. Plus, they might make it home and some of the parents may not be happy to find out their child is gay.

4. Where the Lovelight Gleams by Keira Andrews - This book is the book that gives warm fuzzies. It's so good, and so unexpected with what happens at the end. I have a very big spot for when the characters have to nurse the other one back to health. It just does something to me. And, Keira Andrews just gets it.


3. A Fortunate Blizzard by L.C Chase - I didn't even tell my best friend about this book because I wanted it all to myself. I finally gave up and let her read it. Again, you get to see there is taking care theme that plays in my top books. This one is no different from that with one of the characters on dialysis. This one pulls at the heartstrings in a big way!

2. Santa Daddy by Keira Andrews - This book was the steamy book of the year. It was a book that literally had me squirming while reading it. Yet again there is a good theme of taking care of them in a healthy way. It was such a good age gap book that it felt so tender yet constructive even with a Santa and elf theme!





1. In Case of Emergency by Keira Andrews - If you were expecting a different book to have the number one spot you do not know me well. This book is one of my favorite books of all time. This book just has everything that I love in a good book. Star Wars, taking care of each other, Christmas, and snow all in one book! I've actually read it several times since the first time I've read it just two years ago. If I'm feeling blah this is the book that I turn to for a pick me up.

Do you have favorite Christmas books?

No comments