2019 Planner Line Up

"Let's get ready to rumble." This is not my phrase or word for the year, but this is what comes to mind when I hear lineup. Sorry, my baseball nerd self is showing. But yes, I have now become one of those people who have a planner line-up.



I have Simplified Planners, Hogwart Planner and an Erin Condren? Oh yeah, we are going there!

You are probably thinking there is no way you have that many planners and use them all. Actually, I was one of those people last year saying I didn't see how people used more than one planner, yet I totally get it now. I understand that sometimes you need to keep track of different things in different planners for many reasons. Sometimes privacy, convenience, and space really factor into what information you put in what planner.


Pocket Two Year Emily Ley Planner




This one is no longer available. It's from Emily Ley's At-A-Glance collaboration that was sold at Target. Target had their own exclusive items and this was one of them. This has two years and is like most pocket planners where there is barely any room to write, but this goes with me to appointments and to church things to write new appointments and things. I like to have this little planner for truly just appointments.


  • Work Schedule
  • Adopt a School
  • Appointments


Val Marie Yearly Prayer Journal




This is my first year for this journal. It has a monthly section for prayer. Different categories or prompts to help you have a really good connection with the Lord about what to pray about. I have broken my down even further and have specific pages and I pray on that day! It's been wonderful!

Erin Condren Life Planner



I have been using an Erin Condren for about six years now. I almost went without this year, but I caved when the new ones came out in May! And I know for a fact in May I'll be buying the 18 month Erin Condren Life Planner because I really like having the calendar year instead of the academic style months. I keep everything in this planner!


  • Blog
  • Wishlist
  • Pay schedule
  • Top 3 Work to-dos
  • At home to-dos
  • Birthdays
  • Lists
  • Goals
  • Seasonal lists
  • Monthly movies


Emily Ley Simplified Planner



This is my second Emily Ley Simplified Planner. I learned last year it's the perfect planner for ongoing to-do lists that never end. I love this planner for work. I do not pay attention to the time stamp most days, sometimes I do. I just make a list of everything I need to get done. I also jot down things I think of that I need to do when I get home and I'll transfer that list over to my Life Planner when I get home.


  • Work to Dos (Long list)
  • Blog
  • Birthdays
  • Year Bucket List 
  • Routines

A Standard of Grace 



Technically this is not a planner, but I wanted to include it because I'll be using it every week. It will house ideas and thoughts just like most of my planners do. This book is supposed to almost be like a continuation of Grace Not Perfection from Emily Ley. It's to help you find the grace you deserve in your life!

Paper House Harry Potter Planner



This planner houses something unique. My first ever budget and bill tracker! I also keep a list of big item needs and some wants just to remember what I am saving up for while I'm in this planner!


  • Budget
  • Birthdays (for gifts)
  • Pay Schedule
  • Bills
  • Wishlist


Simple Abundance



A person that I looked up to for years until recently loved this book. At the time she and I had a lot of things in common, and I finally picked this book up a few years ago. I can now understand why she felt the need to reread it every year up until a few years ago. I love this book. It just makes my seasonal heart so happy!

Emily Ley 2019 Monthly Planner



This thin planner is absolutely stunning for my work planner to keep up with everyone else's schedule together with mine at work! I keep it for my furniture job, my wedding job, Adopt A School and all of my appointments.


  • Adopt A School
  • Appointments (Doctors, Salon, Dentists, etc)
  • Both job schedules
  • 2019 Bucket List


Powersheets - Goal Planner


This is my second year using Powersheets and I'm so excited! This is my goal planner! I use this twice a week. I check over my tending list sheet that is monthly. This year I have already placed a monthly reading Wild Card Page and a calendar monthly Wild Card Page in each month already. I use this to keep track of my ratings for each book I read and list of books I want to read each month. The calendar I have in there to help make sure that my tending sheet is plausible with my schedule.


  • Goals
  • Monthly books
  • Monthly schedule
  • Monthly review

Emily Ley Weekly/Monthly Planner



This is the planner that has the most useful information for keeping me sane. Not only does it have a monthly view where I can track my blog posts, but the weekly portion is where all the action takes place. I can actually plan out a blog post on the day it is supposed to go live! I also keep track of all of my reading. Plus, I keep track of five things I'm grateful for each day! That's a lot of important stuff for this planner!


  • Blog schedule
  • Reading schedule and challenges
  • Gratitude Journal
  • 2019 Bucket List


I have three other calendars not shown on this blog. I have the Cultivate What Matter's wall calendar. I also have an Emily Ley Desk Calendar. And at work, I have the Emily Ley hanging desk calendar that is just fabulous! I didn't know if you would like those added. I can do a post on those separately if desired!

I hope you enjoyed this breakdown for each planner and journal. I know it seems daunting, but I promise that this is the system for me! If you have other questions about any of these products just ask!

No comments