Follow Friday, February 28

Hey everyone! Today is an exciting day for me! I love seeing people's Friday Follow list on Instagram. Now I posted my top 5 over on Instagram, but I'm sharing the top 10 here! I'm also sharing why I'm telling you to go follow these people too!



Whatever is good for your soul, do that.


I may start making these a quarterly thing because I like following people on Instagram for periods of time. These are people have no idea that they are going on this list, but I promise they are all amazing people!!



  1. Ashley TerKeurst Hodges - A Christian businesswoman! She is fantastic! Plus, it doesn't hurt she's married to my pastor's son! She gives great product reviews too! I also have learned a lot about oils because of her!

  2. Gary Poppins - This is a dear fellow Disney lover! He literally goes to Disney World every day except the days it's closed which is rare! He posts a lot! He has a fantastic feed!

  3. Courtney Pletcher - Another Christian lady is up again! I love her reviews on Christian products and products in general! I really love her feed! Her stories are good too, but I mainly got to her feed!

  4. Janelle Paige Bandom - She's one of the few models I actually follow and I love following her! She has AMAZING products! She's so upbeat! I also love getting health ideas from her! She and I have talked about acne products even.

  5. Maegan Brown - I love thebakermama! She's so amazing! I have her book and I can not love recreating her boards! She's the best that I've ever seen! She does stuff that you can actually recreate!

  6. Lily Jarlsson - She used to be a favorite  Youtuber, but she took down her channel because people's comments were weighing on her. I love her vintage content and lifestyle. It's beauty.

  7. RV Oilers - These people take oil seriously! It's both of their jobs as they tour the United States in their RV! It's amazing to learn about the RV life and Oil life!! Plus, they are huge Christians!

  8. Disney Food Blog - While this is a great website, their Instagram is even better! They give you instant news about Disney World! I have screenshotted so many things to try when we go back to Disney World.

  9. Kelle Hampton - I have followed her for a long time! She loves holidays like I do! I love her family, her family with a Down Syndrome daughter. They have the best times on trips as well!

  10. Target Bulleyes - This account is all about Target for the most part! They discover things in Target and show you what is available! It's one of my favorite accounts to follow to know what to look for when I go into Target! 

Who do you follow on Instagram? Do you have any new favorites? Any like the ones above? Let me know below! 

No comments