Upgrading Our Annual Disney Theme Park Passes and Why...

Hello from this Disney addict! We pretty much have everything you need to make Disney trip less expensive and more often. Or atleast I thought we did. I had an annual pass to Disney World. But why in the world didn't I have one for Disneyland? Now I do.



When talking to my friend she asked "What about Disneyland?" That got me to thinking. Our families are traveling to Disneyland more and more. And it is where Disney started, so why? I made the decision to change it something that our families could use even more!

We are now Disney Premiere Passport Holders. Which means we can get into Disney World and Disneyland with no black out days all year long! And if you don't think I am going to use that as excuse to go more often think again! This is too good not to pass up. We go so much already that this makes the most sense with me running the runDisney races.

So this is what the Premiere Passport Holders receive and it is straight from the Disney website;

Enjoy 365 Days of Admission



At Walt Disney World Resort in Florida:
At the Disneyland Resort in California:

Take Advantage of All These Benefits





At Walt Disney World Resort in Florida:


At the Disneyland Resort in California:

Receive Special Offers and Updates



No comments