Sprout Voxbox Review

Influenster said it and I'm agreeing; "This is the box for the gym." Even though I don't go to the gym, but I'm very active and this box was amazing for me. I couldn't believe how perfect this box for someone who is conscious of what they are putting into the environment and in their body!


First of all, what is Influenster? Influenster is a community for social media hotshots to share news, products, and reviews. Join now and flex your influence for rewards! Sometimes you are sent samples (like this box) or you get a coupon to try a product. When you review the product on levels of social media you are entered for the big prize, whatever that might be.

When I was told I would receive this box, I wasn't sure what would be inside. I was mildly surprised by it. These are items I don't believe I would have tried on my own which is good thing, because it forces me out of my bubble of the same ol' thing. And I have to admit this is probably the first box I have ever bought everything that was in it again!

Curate Gluten-Free Snack Bars, Dark & Tempting Balsamic Fig & Hazelnut - This was the first thing that I used up completely, rather I ate it quite quickly. It was really good. I love anything balsamic and this was so tasty! I have ordered a box of these for myself while I'm out and about. They really help me stay full in between meals!

Organic Protein Powder Sweet Vanilla Bean - I was rather worried about this protein powder. I cannot stand grit with powder mixtures. This was surprisingly not! This I will continue to buy with my Perfect Fit that helps me also, but this is stuff is really good! I still cannot get over the amazing taste!

ECOS Laundry Detergent Scented - Magnolia & Lily - I liked this product because I basically used it just on my gym wear and underwear. Why? Because those are the clothes that need to be the most clean and the most chemical free. This really helped! This will become a staple in our house just for that!

Clairol Hair Food Honey Apricot Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner - This shampoo and conditioner has changed the game for me! Not just the honey and apricot moisture combo but several others from the Clairol's Hair Food line. My favorites so far are Hair Food Strawberry Ginger Root Clarifying Shampoo and Clairol Hair Food Kiwi Volume Shampoo + Conditioner. The reason these have changed the game for me is because they get my hair clean after a tough workout. It's wonderful to have such clean hair and know that it isn't bad for the environment!

Eatsmart Snacks Roasted Tortilla Chip, Spicy Black Bean - These were really good for random snacking. They had a tiny kick to them but they were not really spicy. They tasted great with cheese and salsa, but they were amazing on their own! I even ate the crumbs they were so good!

This was one of my favorite boxes from Influenster of things to try! I feel good about my reviews and I feel good about these products! There is just something to be said for a clean life style. I'm not completely changing to a green lifestyle but these are small things that can help!

No comments