Disney Routin: Check In and Daily

Routines are awesome things to have! They help keep you in line and help you stay focus on tasks. Plus, also in the case an emergency or something else you can go right back to your routine.

I have a routine (for the most part) at Disney. I like to do things a certain way to get the most out of every day because let's face it, Disney is not cheap. It doesn't matter if it's Disney World or Disneyland! So what does my Disney routines look like? They are down below!




When we arrive at the Disney resort, usually things turn out like this:
  • Bags/Valet
  • Check-In*
  • Magic Bands
  • Find room
  • Refresh in the bathroom
  • Put bottles of water in to the fridge
  • Unpack
  • Disney Springs, Hollywood Studios, or Animal Kingdom
  • Enjoy rides and shows AND/OR
  • Eat
  • Return to the resort
  • Go over plans for the next day
  • Shower/Bath
  • Charge electronics
  • Sleep

And the Morning Disney routine:

  • Wake up with a call from Mickey or his pals
  • Refresh in the bathroom
  • Clothing
  • Makeup
  • Blister stick**
  • Go over Reservations (make sure you have the confirmation numbers)
  • Fast Pass Plus reservations should be gone over
  • Head to the bus/boat/monorail stop
  • Begin the day with food
  • And enjoy the day!


** Blister stick is something I swear by at Disney! I put it on every time I go out of my resort room! I wear it work at home, so of course I use it at Disney as well because there is twice as much walking. 

No comments