Mini Currents: 9.20.16

Yes today is Tuesday rather than Monday, but I'm not in the states and that's allowed! I'm enjoying London now with it's autumn like weather over here. So instead of not doing a post at all for the beginning of the week. I thought I would share with you today's outfit and about today!



This morning I went for a short run. It was much needed since I have been nursing an ankle from work this past week. It gave me no problems on my 5 mile run this morning so I should be Saturday & Sunday for the big races.

We enjoyed an amazing breakfast with a gorgeous view. It's so amazing that you can come to London so many times and always find something new and exciting to do. Granted some of the same things are done each time I come to London like; Lush visits and a trip to Harrods.

Harrods is where we went to today. I want to one day have tea at Harrods, in their tearoom. I do love that they have a huge Disney store. There is even a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in their Disney store. My Rain loves getting to be treated like a Princess and picking out styles of clothing, hair, and makeup like a princess. She picked Sleeping Beauty this time.

We enjoyed a wonderful tea today at the Diamonds Jubilee. It was something to see the tiers around the room. Afterwards we explored parks which is something that I have never experienced while in London. I fell in love with them all. We went to Daunt Books. Oh I could have gotten lost in there for days. It reminds me of the library in Harry Potter movies.

We enjoyed a lobster dinner, and then it was time for my big surprise! I surprised Frankie with a ticket to see the Phantom of the Opera. He was absolutely over the moon. It was the happiest I have ever seen him. Now we are eating again before heading to bed. Tomorrow should be a slightly more relaxed day.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Ben's Cookies

Favorite Song:

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


Remember, the moment you accept total responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you claim the power to change anything in your life.

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

GOING TO PARIS ON THURSDAY! 

No comments