End of Summer Questions

Well school is back in session in lots of places! Which means the end of summer season and festivities. Though here in Alabama it will stay hot until the end of September and maybe on into October. But I want to end summer on a high note!


Every summer has a song...
1. Favorite vacation this year? 

I truly did not take a vacation this summer. I didn't even go to Disney World! But I did go to Nashville for a few days and I did go to Disneyland for D23. Either one of those is my favorite! But if I'm being completely honest, Nashville. I will always remember walking toward Vin in the NICU ward and throwing my arms around him.



2. Favorite summer outfit?

Steve Madden Daisie Pointy-Toe Pump
Kary Stripe Off-the-Shoulder Top
4.14145 (99) Sarah Distressed Skinny Jeans ARTICLES OF SOCIETY

3. Did you have a summer bucketlist? (If so, did you complete it)

I didn't this year. But I think I will do one next year. I have done one before and loved it!

4. Do you tan or burn?

Tan! I still have an obsession with tan tattoos! You just tape or safe glue a stencil to you skin and tan you skin and wham. Sun tattoo!

5. Pool, lake or ocean?

Pool or ocean... I am not crazy about lakes.





6. What was the coolest thing you did this summer?

D23 with my mom. We had the best time. But what really tugs at me is becoming the mama to the sweetest little twins, Freddie and Queenie.

7. When does school start for you? (If not in school, when does your summer end)

I am a student that takes online classes only! But I like to think summer ends September 1st.



8. What do you want to do next summer?

Water park day
Movie at a drive-in theater
Build a sandcastle
Create the perfect summer playlist
Splurge on my dogs for the whole - Dog Day

No comments