Book Review: Stay by Riley Hart

Book review time! I am so excited to bring this book to you! If you don't care for male/male romance, please just skip.


Dare to stay?

So here is the book information and review

Date read: August 26, 2017

Publisher: Riley Hart

Date Published: April 21, 2014

Type of book: LBGT Romance




Recommended By: Well, really it wasn't recommended by anybody to me. I had read the first one. Then discovered it was a M/M romance that involved a child, and I was even more sold to read it!

I received this book at: Amazon/Kindle

Ideas expressed/message/plot:  If you have ready book 1, then you know Wes and Braden have had a one night stand. Wes just needed emotional relief from things with his family. Braden just wants to be wild and careless like he always has been. But sometimes the workaholics need some fun. And sometimes the person. Get ready for an emotional roller coast. I couldn't stop grinning at this book, even when things looked sketchy but I just kept smiling.

Favorite Character quotes: "I needed to risk my heart, because you're worth it. And I'm worth it, too."

Rating: 9/10 stars. I just wanted something a little more. Nothing unbelievable. Just more. But again, I couldn't put her book down if I tried.

When I finished I felt: Warm, happy, and pondering if I should read the next one in the series.

Other books on my to-read by this author:
Rock Solid
Broken Pieces
Gone for You
Return to Blackcreek

Other books I have read by this author:
Collide
Pretend
Crossroads
Depth of Field - Best book I've read all year!


What books have you read lately? What books are you planning on reading?

No comments