Top 5 Products of a Preemie Twin Mom: 2 Months

Becoming a mom of twins wasn't what I was expecting at all. Granted I have been the caregiver for twins before but never while they were babies and especially those that are preemies. Queenie and Freddie are so tiny, but so loveable. I love trying new products with them, finding out what works best for my babies.



I'm so excited to share this list with you! I've been compiling this list for a while.

Water Wipes - Yes, yes, yes, yes these are worth the hype. I heard about them years ago with TiffanyD's baby and was intrigued. Vin stressed that he wanted these before the twins arrived and we had a whole closet full and I'm not joking. We could not imagine using a different brand of wipes at all! I do not think I will ever use a different brand ever again for wipes. No chemicals, at all. No recalls. No additives. Fruit extract and water. They are gently for bottoms, face, and everywhere!

Kiinde Bottle System - Getting this during the shower for the babies everyone was iffy about it. But this is the system for us. The birth mother was using a different system which worked fine while the babies were in the NICU and while they were still under a month old, but since then this has been the best system for us and the babies! We love how versatile this system is and it grows with the babies on up into their toddler years!

Baby Twin Carriers we really like two different ones. We have the cheaper Boba Wrap and we have the more expensive Sakura Bloom Theory in Granite. The ring sling we can do so much more with. And we can carry both at once. This is the most amazing quality. We have two of the Boba wrap so that we can each wear one of the twins. We have tried several carriers. And I'm sure as they grow we will try more even though the Sakura is here to stay no matter what.

Minnie Mouse Muslin Swaddles Set by aden by aden + anai and Mickey Mouse Muslin Swaddles Set by aden by aden + anais are our favorite swaddle blankets for the twins. I will admit that we just love the Aden + anai brand. We pretty much have anything that they offer. We are excited to try new products from them all the time! We will purchase more when we have more babies in the future. I am also recommended them

Uppa Baby Stroller - For taking the twins out since they were released from the NICU Uppa baby has been there for us. They weren't completely four pounds so their carseat was great. And the bassinets were amazing too. We love this stroller for their first outings and their outings since then. Turning it into a stroller for twins was super easy! Now do I recommend for this Disney? No. But for home use? Oh yes. We love this brand on a whole too.

What did your baby love at two months? Let me know what we need for the coming months!

No comments