Summer 2017 Favorites

Back to school used to bring this feeling of dread through me. I even know parents who dread first day of school because their children are a year older and a grade higher. Summer isn't my favorite season (let's be real it's my least favorite), but there are some incredible memories made while the air is warmer.




And just because it's not my favorite season doesn't mean I have do not have some things from this summer!

For the summer I may have a few more in the category than just one like usual... Enjoy!

Beauty 


Honestly? Beauty to me is less and less during the summer.

COOLA Classic Face Sport SPF 50 - White Tea - I still workout and run during the summer. I love using this to protect my skin.

COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 - Sure you can use a SPF base but then what happens when you pile stuff on it? You use this spray to protect you!

Skincare


Kashmere Kollections Silken Body Polish - My skin has been super dry here this summer. It's gross. It's flakey. This helps!

Clothing


Originals Trefoil Logo Tee ADIDAS

Ruffle Bell Sleeve Blouse LUSH in Blue Fog

Boyfriend Denim Shorts BLANKNYC

Gazelle Sneaker ADIDAS

This summer I was always either dressed up or completely slacking looking until I discovered Lularoe, but that post is coming later.

Food

Salsa - I have issues with my iron. My doctor and I are quite aware of it. All of my healthcare team has said it's the reason I crave salsa almost weekly. Plus, it's so easy to fix. I try all brands, and flavors of salsa. 

Lean Cuisine - I am not watching what I eat. I just like the convenience and the portions they give with Lean Cuisine. They have so many delicious options! 

Lifestyle



Sunny Life is a great company. Popsugar highly recommends them, and so do I! I love the water can, because who can forget to water the plants when it's a giant flamingo! Both of these changed our summr!

Author

Riley Hart - I probably have helped this author put a down payment on a car with as many of her books I have bought. I have been obsessed and I'm still obsessed. Just read the books, but she is a LGBT novelist.

Music/Movies


Pirates of the Caribbean movies - I know it's the last one, and I'm kind of glad. It's so good, but it's time to stop. But my praises are still there! The soundtracks are incredible! The actors are amazing!


YouTube


J.P.L STUDIOS - Disney music!!!

ASMR rooms - Fictional rooms brought to life!

Let me explain this... This was my first summer in my life stuck in an office for 8 hours a day. I've either worked part time, worked in a daycare, or not even worked. This was my way of dealing with my surroundings.


That's it for my summer favorites. Like I said above, I've worked most summer. So here is to hoping that with Autumn and all of it's changing life becomes more exciting and fun filled! What were your summer favorites?

No comments