The Holly Jolly Christmas Tag

Merry Christmas Eve! It's almost time for the big guy himself! I hope yo are enjoying the holidays! Merry Christmas!







1. Favorite Christmas Movie?


2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?

I think I am both. Even Santa can't make up his mind about me!



3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.

I really don't have one thank God!

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Nope, but I really want one before I die!



5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?

BOTH!

6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?

Any of the Hallmark movies! Duh!



7. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas Eve, I really don't like Christmas Day. Everything isn't that great that day.

8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.

Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Donner, Blitzen, Cupid, Vixen, Dasher and Rudolph!



9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?

I put mine up in my office, November 1st. The rest of my house goes as I have time. I let the kids help with some of the trees.

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Only one real tree in the house, the rest are fake.



12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?

Not peaking, picking out gifts. But I do loved to be surprised!

13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.



14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

Chris

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?

Fudge, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter balls, chili, etc.



16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I am definitely a pro-wrapper. It was actually a job of mine in high school to wrap presents at the mall.

17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

Yes and I love it!



18. What tops your tree?

It used to be an angel, and this year it's a bow. Next year we are having a kick butt star!

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I have for the past few years. Some I stick with some I don't. Personally this year I'm doing Powersheet Goal Planning so it's different. Way different.



20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?

My best friend to be home.

No comments