Non Traditional Christmas Songs

Christmas music has been playing through my speakers since November 1st. I'm not ashamed of that at all. But there has been a conversation I've had with a coworker, and I see his point. A lot of the Christmas music is the same songs, but different voices and styles singing them. He, however, claimed that there wasn't any new songs. I'm about to prove him wrong in saying, that all Christmas songs are redone and that they are not new songs released.




Here is a list I compiled of songs that are to my knowledge only sung by this one artist. I know there are others, and trust me I want you to fill me in on the songs that I missed!

Step Into Christmas - Elton John (1974) -

A Christmas to Remember - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers (1984)

Hey Santa - Wilson Philips (1993)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday - NSYNC (1998)

My Only Wish - Britney Spears (2000)

Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill (2000)



Simple Things (Holiday) - Jim Brickman (2001)

All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan - Kenny Chesney (2003)

Believe - Josh Groban (2004)

Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson (2013)

Candy Cane Lane - Sia (2017)

I know I'm missing some! Please let me know of Christmas songs that are only recorded by the same person!

No comments