November 2017 Favorites

Wow, Hello December! You can now officially listen to Christmas music without getting ridiculed. Or if you are like me you have been listening to it the moment the last Trick or treat-er left your doorstep. Bring on the holiday season!


November - The last month of Autumn, but the beginning of a new adventure. Time to take risks and do the unexpected.
I started out November in the hospital because of low blood sugar at Disney World. However, I was discharged on the first and headed back to the parks. Of course the first weekend was spent running the Food and Wine! We did go home from Disney World the next week, but we only spent like two days at home and by Thursday we were in Disneyland! We loved running the Super Heroes weekend. And I also started The Reset Girl's Happy Place Club. After that race weekend it was all Christmas! It was Christmas decorated out there so that just set the tone. Coming home and decorating the house and the tinsel trail tree was awesome! I started buying and getting set up to wrap presents! Plus hunting season started and this year I didn't miss it! Thanksgiving week was a lot of fun, but it was really decorating for Christmas! Thanksgiving itself was great, we had SO. MUCH. FOOD! I did a little bit of Black Friday shopping then work. Alabama lost the Iron Bowl, and it was okay. Because the sun still came up the next day as we went to DISNEY! Yep I spent the last week of November here in Disney World. I am here now even.

Beauty:

CIATÉ LONDON 12 Days of Ciate London - I have wanted to do one of these forever! And I am so lucky to do one this month and one next month! I love this brand, and while I do love their nail polishes; I am glad to try out other things from them as well. And that's what this is great for!


Skincare:


MICHAEL TODD BEAUTY Online Only Intensive Eye Cream Treatment - I have used this before, but I have really lacked in the eye department for skincare. Until I realized I looked like the walking dead under my eyes! Wow were they purple! I was shocked one night taking off my makeup. So having

Food:


French's Onion Dip - Apparently we ate the last tubs of this available. According to their website they are going to discontinue this product soon. I am so very sad about this. But it was a serious favorite this month for our little family. We munched away on it several times a day enjoying the dip and the flavors that it brought. I do hope Kraft decides to reverse this decision.

Lifestyle:

Mee'life Collapsible 4-shelf Hanging Closet Organizer  - I now have over 75 leggings. Half are Disney Lularoe, and half are regular Lularoe and other leggings. My best friend gave me this idea. And it works so well. I have two of these in my closet and I love them so much!


Book:


Regret by Christina Lee - Keeping with my M/M romance trend for the year this is actually a really good one. I was really into this one a lot. I had actually forgotten it was on my TBR list for this year and I'm so glad I had it on the list. This problem was legit, not like some books where they have one spat and things seem like they won't work out. This one was really good!

Music/Movie:


Home - Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes; Chris and I love this song. Thanks Emily Ley for the song that we really love singing together! It never fails if we are in the car together we end up singing this!

Clothing: 

Keds - So I love my Lularoe with my Tieks, but it's winter and my feet get really cold in the summer with Tieks, so I needed something that would look with it. And thanks to one consultant I knew there Keds were the answer. This was my shoe preference until I was in the 7th grade and well then I started wearing skater shoes, but let's not go down that dark hole. This brand is so comfortable. I have several pairs of Keds now and I adore all of them!

Tried & True Returning Favorite: 


INK’D 2 EARBUD by Skullcandy - I've had these headphones for a very long time. And while I have some luxury headphones too I return to these. I love these for the sound quality. I have used the brand Skullcandy since I was a freshman in high school. So it's been a really long time.

New Obsession:


On Guard doTERRA Sanitizing Mist - I love this stuff! I am going to ask for a few more to put in my lunchbox, my backpack, and my office at my job. It makes my hands smell so good and I know those oils are actively fighting for me. I used this at Disney World and this time I did not get sick! And that my friends is a huge improvement!

Favorite Blog Post or YouTube Video:


It's that time of year! Jen's holiday gift guide has been released! I love this every year and I return to her old ones each year as well.

Disney: 

Ahhh finishing out our stay in the new Cascade Cabins. What a gem Disney World has built. The cabins are simply gorgeous. It's a piece of luxury (with a luxury price) but it's worth it if you have the time and money. It's beautiful and serene now at the Wilderness Lodge & Villas. I love the two counter services place, the sit down restaurant, and the new sport court yards.

Mommy Favorite:

Disney Pixar Finding Dory Bath Toy - Bailey - Sev loves this toy. It's his go-to bathtime toy. He loves Finding Dory and enjoys this toy over Nemo or Dori. It keeps him entertained. You pull the string on the toy and Bailey swims in the water. Sev loves it, and loves it even out of the water.

No comments