End of Year Book Tag

Welcome, welcome! We are slowly making our way towards Christmas, and towards the new year! What a reading year it has been! Pages have been flipping back in life and in some books.



I want to thank A Pop of Jess for tagging me for this. I love doing surveys and tags! This was just what I needed for the end of the year! Are you able to answer the questions below?



  1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? 

    Not that I need to finish... If I decided I didn't like a book, I wouldn't finish it. There is one book that I might give another chance in the future because I love the author so much, but it's doubtful. The characters just didn't seem as real as the other characters she brings to life.

  2.  Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

    Not really. Now I have several Christmas books that I read over and over each year regardless of any challenges.

  3. Is there a new release you want to read before the end of the year?

    It's very rare that I want to read any new release. So no. However, I do want to read a follow up book in a series from one I started this year and hopefully it will be released within the next year.
  4. What are the 3 books you want to read before the end of the year?

    Return to Black Creek
    All the Days of Her Life
    Wives of War
  5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?

    Return to Black Creek has some major promises! But it will take a lot. I have a lot of books that are favorites this year. There were over 20 books that I couldn't put down this year. I feel like it's big deal to have a reading year like this.

  6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?

    Yes. I have a list of 18 books for 2018. These will be the must read books for the year. However, I also possibly want to do the Popsugar Reading Challenge. But then again I might just do a M/M romance challenge. 

There you have it! If you would like to take this tag go ahead! You can put your link in the comments or just answer the questions in the comments below!

No comments