12 Product Health Kit

Hey everyone! How are you feeling? Me? I'm a little grumpy because a coworker came to work with a fever! I do not care if it was low grade, it is still a fever and I live next door to micro-preemies! So, today's blog is much needed!


Health is not valued till sickness comes. - Thomas Fuller


I have had my share of sickness during the winter, and quite frankly I'm done with it. Today when I realized my coworker had a fever at work I went from quite happy to livid in a matter of seconds. I do not understand how someone could be that selfish to put their coworkers at risk. Our management is very lenient this time too lenient. So, I have been building up my immunity a lot.


  1. Mrs.Meyer's Hand Soap - I stress to my kids (and so does their Lala) to wash their hands with soap! Yes, hand sanitizer works in a pinch, but you need to properly wash your hands with soap. This is our favorite that we keep in the most used restrooms of our home.

  2. Young Living Thieves Essential Oil Blend - I've been diffusing this at work since December. While I love blending essential oils to make nice recipes for certain smells, making sure I don't get sick is a high priority of mine at work! I'm also using the rest of my doTerra On-Guard. We have also been looking at Rocky Mountain Essential Oils as well.

  3. Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Free & Clear - I haven't made the jump from regular detergents just yet to essential oil blends detergent. I like to use the Lysol Laundry Sanitizer when the children have gone to the homeschool group or been where other children go like the library. Also, like today my clothes were immediately washed in this as soon as I got home!

  4. Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace - I bought this two years ago and I love it. I know when people start getting germy around me I bring this out. I also wear it when I have to go to our neighborhood elementary school to Adopt a School with our city's chamber of commerce. I love that you just have to put a few drops of the essential oil you would like, in this case, I put thieves on the felt pad put the felt pad in the locket and it works wonderfully. I also really like wearing this at Disney World!

  5. Bella+Canvas Unisex Jersey Tshirt - Now, this one is a little tricky. When I first get home when I have been around someone who is sick I take off my clothes in a place that is really close to the laundry room or close to a garbage bag. I then take a shower and really soap up to get the germs off. I put on this insanely soft t-shirt when I get home! Bella+Canvas are an amazing brand! I have never felt a softer t-shirt and I love comfort color until now. I love that they go all the way to 4x and fit beautiful on everyone!

  6. Emergen-C Immune+ with Vitamin D Gummies - I like to kick start my immunity with Vitamin C. I eat a ton of oranges anyways, but I still take these so that I develop a stronger immunity. I like this brand because it is known to have really good immunity products.

  7. Nature's Way Sambucus Elderberry Gummies - Many people have just now caught onto the elderberry wonder. I caught onto it several years ago! It tastes great and I really enjoy them! I also want to say to take these with something to eat. I don't know what it is, but it is not fun to not take these without food. But, seriously my kids love them.

  8. smart Water - Again, the brand itself is not important I'm just showing you what I do. I love Smart Water actually. I do better with it than I do Dasani Water even. Water really helps immunity and thankfully I have started drinking more water again finally! I still haven't gotten up to the 64oz that I would like to, but I am getting there.

  9. Olly Women's Multivitamin Gummies - These are everyday gummies for me but they help support my immunity too! You have to have proper nutrition in order for your body to really fight all the infections coming at it. Not too long ago I was still taking a Flintstone vitamin for kids, but I have finally made the swap to a Woman's gummy.

  10. Olly Energy Daily Dietary Supplement Gummies - I have been diagnosed with severe low B12. It can get to the point where putting my feet down first thing in the morning is excruciating pain radiating in the heels of my feet, my legs can feel like they have restless leg syndrome, and I'm exhausted. If you have felt like this get your doctor to check your B12. I feel like a new person when I take my B12. Oh, and the reason it's on this list? B vitamins help support your immunity!

  11. Kleenex Antiviral Facial Tissue - Kills 99.9% of Cold & Flu Viruses - Yes! Kleenex can kill viruses! The catch? The person with sickness has to actually use them instead of just using their jacket, arm, or shirt. (Is that a pet peeve for anyone else?) I still like the cool touch ones from Kleenex that I keep in my office at home, but office at work? Oh, it's these!

  12. Vicks Filter-Free Cool Mist Humidifier - I do not use this at work. I use this at home to help with winter congestion. It helps us all! We just keep it cleaned each morning to prevent mineral and bacteria build-up. 

There you have it! What is in your health kit? What should I add?


No comments