August 2018 Favorites

HELLO YALL! YALL IT'S FALL!!!!! I'm so excited about this! It's the most wonderful time of the year! Okay, you'll hear me say that again in December. But the months of summer move like molasses for me, probably because of the humidity in Alabama. Everything moves like a sloth in Alabama summers.


Don't mind me sitting on a tailgate with BBQ ribs in my mouth...
August was kind of good but kind of boring. I started working on a new project that I have deemed Faith Planner. I will do a whole post on this in the next few months when I have been in the system long enough to tell you about it.
I ordered a Prayer Journal and started looking into more smart TVs. Seriously if you have one please tell me what made you get that particular one. Because I have started watching even more Netflix (Grey's Anatomy) and Youtube.
I had supper with one of my bosses. He even did the cooking.
I learned that I am love with the quote "If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me."
Learned of new supplier... for Lularoe in Tuscaloosa.
Tuscaloosa Public Library has a returning friend... ME!
Gearing up for a Bible Study!
And I discovered the ship of Harry Potter called Wolfestar. More on that below in the favorites.

Beauty/Haircare:


DRYBAR Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Shampoo - This was made with Southern Belles in mind. Here there is humidity. And guess what we get volume with that but not good volume. This shampoo tames it and makes hair beautiful! Love this shampoo!

Skincare/Healthcare:


Wiccy Magic Muscles - It had been a long time since I had ordered from Lush. But I have ordered a huge haul from Lush. (Don't worry I'll be buying some seasonal stuff from them too.) But I have been hesitant of what I use on my legs these days. But this has felt amazing on them the nights that they feel restless.

Clothing:


MALIA MAXI DRESS - Oh I love this dress. I have been pairing it with a jean jacket. I have loved it because it covers my leg craziness, and it's not pants. I love Lilly Pulitzer all over again. It's making a comeback in my life.

Lifestyle:


Honestly rainbow planner stickers. I have fallen in love with using a rainbow color spread in my Erin Condren. It's just so presentable this way. I have a feeling that in the spring this will be my go-to kind of spread!

Book/Movie/Music:


All The Young Dude - Thanks to a friend of mine I have discovered the ship of Wolfestar. I read all 167 chapters of this Fanfiction in less than a week. And it's a shame because I had a ton of favorite books from this month.

Food:


Southland Restaurant - I've had this my whole life growing up. My mom and I have started hanging out more. On Fridays, we have been splurging and have their chicken in dressing! It's yummy!

New Obsession:


Target Drive Up - YALL this is life changing! I may actually have more money now. You can order stuff on the Target App and boom you stay in your car and they bring it to you! My life has been changed by this. I needed stuff for a personal project that was all school related stuff, THE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED! I did this and avoided all the craziness.

Tried and True and Returning: 


Elder Berry Gummies - Well I went off of these slightly for a little bit. But with flu season returning these are coming back into my life. I love how these taste and it's pretty easy to remember to take them.


Favorite Blog Post or YouTube Video:



Disney:


The beginning of the Halloween Party! I love that they are now starting this early! It gets me so pumped for Halloween!

Mommy:

BUCKLE TOY "Blu" Whale

BUCKLE TOY "Bailey" Elephant

Queenie and Freddie love these toys! Absolutely adore them! I find them playing with them for a while. Granted, I've learned that it's really because they get interested in what each other are doing and so they go back and forth between Blu and Bailey. Regardless, they are learning!

That's it for this month! I hope you enjoyed!

No comments