Horcrux Readathon TBR

Happy Hogwarts Day Everyone! We are skipping Hogwarts this year to look for Horcruxes. While someone sets up the tent let's talk about my to-be-read list for the Horcrux Challenge. Harry Potter and the Order of Planners - Flourish and Blotts created this epic readathon for us.


“Honestly, don’t you two read?” - Hermione

We are searching for the following Horcruxes now that I have finished my O.W.L.s!


A book that includes a diary - or is an autobiography: My Lucky Life In and Out by Dick Van Dyke

A book that includes a ring or a wedding: The Wedding Date by Sean Ashcroft

A book that includes a diadem - or contains royalty: Elizabeth the Queen by Sally Bredell Smith

I like how there are the actual Horcruxes listed but we have alternatives to that as well. Especially for the one below with the locket. I was excited to see a love triangle!

A book that includes a locket or a book about a love triangle: Double Dare by Jeanne St. James

A book that includes a cup - or is a part of a series: The Perfect Cup by Dominic Clark

A book that includes a snake - or has a textured cover: Snake Charmer by Carol Lynne

A book that includes a character named Harry - or is written by a Harry: Handy Harry by Erin M. Leaf

BONUS: A book that contains a sword - or is about bravery: The Piper's Price by Audrey Greenhouse

I changed up the books on this list several times before the final books were these. Trust me, I love doing this sort of thing for a month. I had gotten really tired of Popsugar reading challenge that was all year. This to me is a lot more exciting and challenging. I'll let you know at the end of the month.

No comments