Christmas 2015 Survey Questions



Happy Christmas Everyone! I cannot believe we are almost half way through the month of December! I mean really! I need it to slow down! I love the holidays.  I thought I would take some time and answer a few questions about this special time of year.

1. Favorite Christmas Movie?


Yes-- I don't like Elf. 
I'm not the biggest fan of It's a Wonderful Life.
And I do watch The Christmas Story-- but it's not my favorite, it's just there.

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?

Lol, depends on the time of year! This year I'm on the nice list, but next year I'll be married... 

3. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

We usually open pajamas and something small. 
I tried to get to get my dad to letting us open presents early as children that was shot down.
So I tried with Vinny, again I was shot down just like a duck with the Dynasty bunch.

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yes, but I don't remember it.

5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?

I do shopping all through the year, but I also wait to the last minute with some people. Those people that you have to get something small.



6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?

The Santa Clause.... Ahhhhh Bernard!!!!!

7. What new traditions do you want to start?

I do want to make sure we have Disney Christmas trip. Since we homeschool it can be an early December trip even.

I also want to start the pickle ornament tradition.

Lindt chocolate bears

Stocking for Jesus

Christmas Ornament memory book

Christmas minute to win it games

8. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

London and Norway - these are the ones I want to experience just once.

9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?

We start decorating right after Halloween! I usually finish right after Thanksgiving.

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake



12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?

I've never peeked before, but I have shook a present before when I was younger. I love being surprised.

13. What's your favorite Christmas color?

Red! Red is my favorite. I also love green, gold, blue, and silver.

14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

Vin! Who else would it be?

15. Does your family have a special holiday traditions?

We have several! We love going on the Polar Express. We love going caroling. We enjoy ice skating. We watch Christmas movies all the time.

But our biggest tradition that has been going on since I was born was driving through Tuscaloosa looking at lights and eating pizza.



16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I am a pro-present wrapper. I have even taken classes at The Container Store's Gift wrap Wonderful.

17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

Yes!

18. What tops your tree?

Most of my trees have stars, but my personal office trees have angels. I am not a fan of the ribbons.

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Amazingly I did stick to my New Years Resolutions this year. I hope do that this year.

20. What's your favorite Christmas smells?

Cinnamon, balsam, cedar, apples, and winter air.



21. What is your favorite holiday drink?

I love different kinds of hot chocolate. That's what I drink a lot of when it gets cold. I also like Christmas Tea from Twinnings.

22. Do you build a snowman or a gingerbread house? Or both?

When it snows I totally build a snowman. I have even built a snow snake before which was awesome. But each year I make a gingerbread house. It's always fun to do that.

23. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Wrapping paper all the way. Who likes pulling out tissue paper and automatically seeing what's inside. I find it very lazy when people put stuff in gift bags.

24. Favorite Christmas song?

Some of My Favorite Songs

25. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?

For all of my friends and family to be happy and together.


26. What is your favorite ornament? Why?











27. What is your go to mani for parties?

My Favorite Ornament from OPI

28. What does your family eat for Christmas turkey or ham (or something else?)

Usually ham. I think we have had turkey on a few occasions. Now my friend he has eel soup.

29. What makes you cry at Christmas time?

Um a lot of things make me cry at Christmas time. The Christmas Shoe song and movie. Little kids getting so excited. Seeing red birds, which is new this Christmas since Mewmaw died this year. Some of the most emotional moments are when things just hit me.

30. Do you do any cooking or baking for Christmas?

I make cookies, fudge, peanut butter balls, and several other things.

As for cooking, I'm learning a lot of new recipes for cooking during the holiday seasons.


No comments