Currents for Christmas Day

Today was a rough day... Yes Christmas Day. On the first day of my trip to Disney World in January I met a mom that had just learned that her son had cancer. Last night that little boy went to be in Heaven. Jonny Wade was a special soul. He had a huge impact on so many people. His faith was unwavering until the day he died. His mom's faith is just as strong.

We had an interesting day here. It was the first Christmas without my Mewmaw. I wasn't sure how it was going to go. Especially in the afternoon but God saw to that. I was napping when all of my electronics starting going off that our county was under a Tornado warning. Not a watch, a warning was issued on Christmas day.

The rest of the day was semi-uneventful. Vin had a lupus flare. Then I have sat in my office with the door wide open for the kids to toddle in when they feel like it. I have enjoyed the lights on low and watching YouTube videos on my Tv while figuring out my Polaroid Zip!

That's about it.



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents




Time I Got Up…


8:30 ish A.M


Weather Today...


Rainy and storming

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: Chasing kids

Wearing: Lol pajamas and my OOTD


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: I love Juicy

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: GLAZED APPLE FEEL GOOD TIN

Currently Wearing Today...


Day: Charlotte Ring StackNadri Round Cubic Zirconia Stud EarringsSam Edelman Madge Ankle BootArticles of Society 'Sarah' Distressed Skinny Jeans (Black Cat)Sequin Snowflake SweaterKAYLEE NECKLACE IN IRIDESCENT

Current Hair....


Hair style: Victory Rolls with cascading curls 

Hair products: Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Finishing Spray

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Hey Honey Good Morning - Honey Silk Facial Serum

Primer - Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray

Blush - Model Co Blush Cheek Powder

Bronzer - HIGHLIGHTING TRIO

Highlighter - HIGHLIGHTING TRIO

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original

Eyeshadow -  EDWARD SCISSORHANDS PALETTEBlack and white cut crease eye makeup

Eyeliner- UD Limited Edition 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

Mascara - Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Msascara

Lip products - butter LONDON Lippy Liquid Lipstick

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: Formula X KVD VS Formula X Nail Polish - NaYeon

Toenail Polish: Birthday Suit

Perfume: NEST Paradise



Currently Having for breakfast….


Nathaniel fixed a fantastic breakfast casserole that we all had with salsa and juice! We also had some muffins and doughnuts to munch with coffee and tea!


Currently on My To-Do List….


Even though it's Christmas I really need to blog
Put away wrapping paper
Put away new gifts
Learn the new gifts


Currently House Smells…


Candle: Glade Spread Cheer

Wallflower: ALPINE CHEER

Wax: Glade Spread Cheer


Currently Buying….


Stickers! Lol I really have an addiction...

Currently Lusting After….


Planner stuff
Crafting things

Currently Eating Snack….


Lindt Chocolate Bears

Currently Crafting....


Lists and planner things

Currently Excited About…


ListersGottaList

Currently Grateful For….


My family
My friends
Those that are still with me


Currently Eating for Lunch...


Turkey, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, bread sauce, shallot mash, leeks, carrots, and Christmas pudding

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Excited

Physically: Really good


Current Media…


Book/Story: The Three Musketeers

Movie/TV Show: The Queen's Christmas Message 2015

Music/Song: So Cold - Ben Cocks

iPad App: YouTube

iPhone App: Happier

Games: Oregon Trail

YouTube Video: What's In Our Stockings | Christmas 2015 <-- I love love love the end!


Currently Eating for Supper…


Turkey Summer Sausage

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


God Bless Everyone!

Currently Praying About…

Our Family
The Wade Family
The homeless
Those affected by the storms
Vin
Situations in other countries
Jessica and her family

Currently Using in the Bath… 


Santa's Belly Shower Jelly and 5 Gold Rings Bubble Bar

Currently Wearing to Bed…


No comments