Currents 12.05.15

Well Hello Everyone! Yes it's been a minute since I've done a currents but I'm doing an advent blog later on tonight so check back for that. But right now I want to discuss what today has been like.



I woke up 4:30 A.M. Why? Because this morning I ran the St. Jude's Full Marathon. It was an emotional experience throughout it. I'll be honest and admit that I didn't train for a full marathon. A half marathon is really what I trained for and I paid for it dearly. I was very fatigued by the end of the race, but what was waiting for me at the end was worth all the sweat and the pain. My baby brother, Bryant, who is in his second year of remission was waiting for me. He was a patient at St. Jude's two years ago. It was so such a shock to me that I almost forgot to go pick up my things.

Afterwards we went to the hotel, and I took an ice bath (which didn't really help me feel any better like it usually does.) Vin washed my hair since it had really gotten sweaty. Afterwards we headed to North Carolina. Today is the parade and the tree lighting. But it's also the SEC Championship game, so while everyone is enjoying the Christmas music of the festivities I'll be that person listening to the game on her headphones.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


it's a 10 miracle leave-in plus keratin

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Cheese Ravioli from Olive Garden

Favorite Song:


Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“And the little screaming fact that sounds through all history: repression works only to strengthen and knit the repressed.” The Grapes of Wrath

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:





Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Advent tomorrow night! 

No comments