Favorites Change Up

"Favorites of the year." "Favorites of 2015." I'm hearing that a lot right now. But I just don't get it. If you put up a monthly video talking about your favorites from each month you should be ok. The only person that truly does a yearly favorites video that I would deem a true Year Favorites is Emily Noel or EmilyNoel83. She does a series of favorites and she tells you why in detail. I love her end of the year series!



Speaking of monthly Favorites. I will have a new format come February for January Favorites. I will not being doing multiple types of products. Like I won't have two different eyeshadow palettes. I will pick my favorite and link it and tell you why. I have the categories ready. Which I am showing you now

Eye Makeup Product - Eyeliner, Eyelashes, Mascara, Eyeshadow, Eye Shadow Primer

Eye Makeup Brush

Face Makeup Product - Blush, Foundation, Primer, Highlighter, Bronzer, Concealer

Face Makeup Brush

Hair Care Product

Skincare

Shower/Bath Product

Game

YouTube Channel/YouTuber

Book/Story

Song/Album

Movie

Pinterest Pin

Disney Moment

Running/Fitness - This could be anywhere from achievement or product, but probably both.

Food,

Spotlight Etsy Shop

Favorite Prompt from Listers Gotta List

And as always I will be showing you my look back for my Erin Condren. To see how I designed my months and my weeks.

Since I feel like I don't have any December Favorites. And that's always why the change in format because I feel like I can keep up with the products that have changed and what I do really like. So there is that to look forward to at the end of January.

And now I will post November's Lookback here:



And December's Lookback here:



I hope you all enjoy. Take care.

No comments