She's Got A Dream

At the beginning of the year I joined the rest of the Paper & Glam: God & Glam group on reading two books: Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, As You Are  and Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort of Joy. Simple Abundance is the one I want to talk about today. One of the things it talks about is finding your authentic self.



Authentic self? Am I honest with myself? Do I pick things based on magazines and media? Who does my authentic self look like? The fact is something unique I realized. I am my unique self for the most part. Sure there are days that I have to bite back what I normally would say if the situation was different.

I have dreams like everyone else. My deepest dreams are  too personal to post, but rest assure I do not have the perfect life that is in my subconscious. But who of us is perfect?

I've a got dream; I want to dance on stage one more time in my life. I have several times in my life, but I want to a few more times. I love the heat of the lights and buzzing of the music in my feet. I love the control of dance. You know a dance is good when you don't even have to think about the moves you just move.

That is one of the reasons I am looking forward to my wedding because I know there will be tons of dancing that night. That is one of the things I love about Vin we don't have to have all the things choreographed.

What is a dream you want so bad? One that only you know about? I'm willing to help anyone feel encouraged to go after their dream!

No comments