Mini Currents 02.13.16

Sometimes it's better to just be nice and work the best way you can. Working on a Saturday right before we leave was not something I had entirely planned but I was glad that I did. Considering my entire staff was working, I was kind of glad for the heart shaped biscuits. It kind of implied that I really appreciated the staff working the whole weekend! We did run by some stores before heading to the mountains for the weekend.



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Fekkia Apple Cider Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Chickfila biscuit

Favorite Song:

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


"When you love someone, its never over. You move on, because you have to but you take them with you in your heart." - Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel #1-3) by Elizabeth Chandler

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Princess Half Marathon

No comments