Winter 2019 Outfits

You know how September 1st rolls around and everyone is excited about fall finally being here except the people who love summer. Those people start fussing about how they have until September 21st? Well, those same people for whatever reason, don't understand that about winter! I have winter until March 20-22. Winter doesn't end with the new year. And I love getting to relish the cold nights that may seem dreary to those who do not practice seasonal living. And I have outfits for this time of year right now!




Enjoy a snowball fight, a good cup of hot chocolate, and relax on fluffy blankets.

Perhaps it is just me, but I find winter so romantic. I'm sure I've mentioned that before, but I find it so true. I realize a lot of people have summer loves, but I'm pretty sure some of my friends will tell you that I have had winter loves. Just the different activities have really pushed me to see romance everywhere.

Cabin Retreat


There is nothing like arriving at a cabin with the wood smells so strong, and a fire is crackling. I love to fall into a plush chair and just inhale while looking out into the woods or the mountains or even both.




Snowed In


I know a lot of people go to the mountains in to shop and have tourist time. I am NOT one of those people. I enjoy going to towns that do not have tourist attractions. I love exploring nature and enjoying time at the cabin. I do not get cabin fever. So getting snowed in with a lot of food I can do.

Watching Frozen with the Kids


 While playing in the snow during the day is fun. You'll need something to do once the clothes are soaking wet from snow and it's so cold that you can't stay outside any longer. That's when you make stew or chili and pop in Frozen for the whole family and you just let everything go. And remember to moisturize your skin after a long day in the snow!




Running in the Cold


My running routine has kicked back in full force. I actually like to run in the cold rather than the horrible humid heat. I don't mind running in dry heat, but humidity is the worse. Go figure I run in Florida all the time. But it's cold everywhere lately.



Valentine's Day After the Office


Many people plan on having a romantic evening on Valentine's Day. This year it falls on a Thursday so most of us will be celebrating after work. I like to have outfits go from work atmosphere to date easily just in case anyway. But this one is super easy to go from the office to a nice restaurant. Sorry, I do not do crazy, flashy Valentine's Day.





I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! I hope to get you some spring outfits soon. I am also thinking about some Disbounding outfits even. (Disbounding is dressing up as Disney characters with regular clothes.) I hope you have a fun winter! Which of these outfits was your favorite?

No comments