Bad Habits Book Tag

Having a great Monday everyone? I hope that you are. I am coming to you today with a tagged that I was graciously tagged in by A Pop of Jess!



Do you have bad habits? What about your books?

1. Binge drinking - An alcoholic book character 

Patient Privilege by Allison Cassatta - Erik Daniels is a recovering alcoholic. It is a good book that I have read this year.

2. Biting your nails - A book that made you nervous 

Lost and Found by Elle Casy - Oh this book made me so nervous. I'll say it again this is a like a comical 50 Shades of Grey without BDSM. It's fantastic!

3. Unhealthy eating - a book that mentions (or for which the theme is) eating disorders 

Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes by Chris Crutcher - I remember this having a profound effect on me as a teenager. It's a very moving story.

4. Staying up late - A book you read into the night 

The Funeral Dress by Susan Gregg Gilmore - It was a toss-up between this and another book. But this one won for me because I really did stay up into way on into the night finishing this book.

5. Procrastination - A book you want to read, but you keep putting it off 

Cultivate - Lara Casey; After reading her other book I am just now sure how I will like this book. 

6. Swearing - A book in which an author or a character uses colorful language 


I'm not having an exact book come to mind. Riley Hart swears. I'm sure there have been others besides hers. 

7. Smoking - A book you can't get enough of (bc nicotine, get it?) OR a book that is literally cancer
(You can answer both if you're an overachiever) 



8. Overspending - An expensive book you bought 

The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7) by C.S. Lewis - It probably didn't help that I bought this book at Lifeway which has high prices. 

9. Lying - A book you lied about having read 


Romeo & Juliet. It was actually required by our school to read it but our teacher was having personal problems and we never read it. But that's okay.


10. Speeding - A book you read really fast


Whiteout - I seriously read this book in less than 4 hours. I could not 


I would love to see your answers to these! Some of these were harder than others for me to even answer. 

No comments