Mini Currents 03.19.18

Happy Monday folks! It's been an interesting day. It's a severe weather day around here.



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5

If someone would like to buy me a treadmill or Peloton, either one is fine. I really hate spring, and summer. I like the pool, but I mostly like indoor pools. We even have an outdoor pool, and I don't care for it. Too blasted hot. That's how I woke up this morning hot and sticky from the humidity.

Work was pretty decent today. I started off the morning strong. Fell a little bit before lunch. And got my stuff together for tomorrow's huge meeting. Plus, cleaned like crazy!

Tonight it's pretty much a movie night for the kids. A few of them are playing board games. We are on weather alert here in Alabama. James Spann wasn't even wearing his coat to begin with, so things are serious! It's a running joke around Alabama, find out more here.

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon - I love the colors in this palette. I have for a very long time. It's why I keep purchasing this palette when I wear it out!

Favorite Hair Product:

Kenra Professional Platinum Blow Dry Spray - The lady that did my hair last used this and I was addicted to the smell. Plus, I was in the market for a new heat protectant. Oh I love this. And I'm looking at more in her line... Hair overhaul maybe in the future?

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Broadway Pizza - Oh this was delicious! I am hooked on this pizza now. Plus the cheesecake? To die for! 

Favorite Song:

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

I'm inbetween books at the moment. But I will include a quote from the last book I finished, American Queen. "

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Honestly, and this kind of silly, I am looking forward to the release of Erin Condren Planners for the summer! 

No comments