Recipes to Try This Spring/Summer

You know how people have a pile of books called To-Be-Read pile or list? I have a something similar. It's a stack of papers that are piling high called Recipes-to-Make. I have picked out my top 5 recipes that I want to this spring and summer.


Delicious!


I often just stick with the same foods throughout the year. I am not one of these people that believes I can only have soup or chili in the cooler months. That's just ridiculous! But onto happier things like a Disney recipe!



The flavors of this will knock you off your socks! I was lucky enough to experience this during the Flower and Garden show and it's delicious! I strongly recommend it! I am so hoping that what I make at home is pretty close to this as well! It's going to be fun trying this out at home!



I love a good minestrone soup. This looks and sounds amazing! I'm always looking for soups that aren't creamy, but rather have a nice broth with plenty of vegetables! I know my family will love this hearty soup during the summer with some cornbread.



I love me some three cheese tortellini and this soup sounds so simple. I love the colors of this soup, which I know is weird but I love the mix of colors on it. It's going to be the perfect with some bread and nice cold glass of sweet tea.



I love a good kabob during the summer and this one has everything I love! Some pineapple, chicken, peppers and onion! All on a stick and delicious I'm sure!



This looks exactly like it's name! I am wanting to really drink more water this summer because I have found out in the past that I'm not drinking enough and I end up dehydrated almost every single year! But this will really help with that.

What recipes are are you wanting to try this spring and summer?

3 comments

  1. The Fresh Spinach Tomato and Garlic Tortellini soup is to die for. It is my favorite soup that I make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that you made this!

      Delete
    2. This was the soup I made and raved about and then made it again for the kids!

      Delete