You're Invited: Tending List Tuesday

Hello everyone! Today I'm excited about tomorrow. I know, I know don't wish your life away. I'm not actually, I'm living my life. If you've been reading my blog you know that I'm obsessed and loving my Powersheet Goal Planner. Tending List is a part of that.



This is your invitation to get to tending your goals!

Let's break this down invitations style!

What: Tending List Tuesday! What is exactly is a Tending List? It's your monthly goals broken down by goals achieved in the month, weekly, and daily. There is a live video where you can discuss your goals, ask questions, talk about what you've been working on with your goals. I highly recommend checking on that

Who: Lara Casey and the Cultivate team. You'll probably see Jess Thore who is just super sweet and makes you feel good about how you are tending your goals. She is very soft spoken and is very real with you about goals. Sometimes, if she cannot do it either Lara or another one of the team members will do it.

Where: This takes place live on Instagram stories! I look forward to it every week, and even if I miss it the team posts it to their

When: Tuesdays! The live video usually takes place on Tuesday afternoon. I like to really look at my tending list

Why: This is the most important piece to me. A lot of people don't utilize this free resource that they give you. It helps keep you accountable. It shows you other people that are using the Powersheets just like you are. You can talk to everyone and even give them tips for what's working for you. I just think that for free that all the Powersheet users should use this. I do sometimes wish it was on other platforms like Youtube or Facebook live, but I'm just glad they are doing this for the users.

If you want to try out Powersheets you'll be waiting until October when 2019 ones are released. How to be prepared? Well, they even have a guide to really help you with your tending list! Check out, Tips for Tending to help you get motivated and ready to go!

Are you thinking of trying out Powersheets? If you are already using Powersheets what do you like best about them?

1 comment