Podcast List - Part 2

It's the end of this month and I've been listening again! Amongst everything else, I have still listened to these for you! I'm going to let you know about these three podcasts! This month was very sassy, slightly nerdy and fun filled!



You Gotta Listen!



Let's start off with the nerdy;

Quibbler

  • Gives you an adult spill on Harry Potter. Not like your parents spin on Harry Potter more like you reading Harry Potter again after almost 20 years through your adult eyes! Or an adult reading it for the first time.
  • There are a few curse words that pop up in this one so little ears shouldn't listen unless that's okay with you. 
  • There are spoilers so be prepared! Know some Harry Potter trivia before beginning this podcast!
Rating: 4/5 stars



  • This podcast was recommended to me by Sorta Awesome Podcast. They said it was a lot like theirs. It's not exactly, but it's close!
  • There are curse words in this podcast as well. So again with the little ears near you.
  • They talk about their favorites in their lives and what's going on in their lives. I felt like they didn't really give us a lot about them personally. And I'm still giving them a chance to explain more about themselves as episodes go on.
Rating: 3/5 stars

  • The title of this podcast is obvious that little kids should not listen to it. However, if you have a younger preteen and/or especially teenage girls let them listen to it!
  • Why? Because it's all about strong women! It's women that went through hardships and may not have turned out to be the best of women but they were still strong! It's worth the listen!
  • I vaguely know one of the women that make this podcast so it is extra fun to me. And no I'm not writing this because of her. Heck, she doesn't even know I'm writing this! 
Rating: 4/5 stars




That's a wrap for this month! Coming up next month we have Happiness at Work, Alli Worthington, and Courage Makers! I can't wait to see you here next month! 

No comments