My Top 6 Instagrammers to Follow Right Now

Hello Everyone! Today it's all about my favorite Instagrammers at the moment! The best part is they ALL have blogs (or a website) too! These people have really inspired me to either look at something different, try something different or even just do something different! Motivation at its finest!



Pictures and stories galore!

These are in no particular order, but just know that these are the people that I feel the most inspiration from every day. It's those people that help fire you up about living. I don't compare myself to them, because we all have our own struggles and stories to tell.

Jen Mackintosh - I discovered Jen when I was getting into my Simplified Planner (and don't worry this isn't all about planner people) and I was so impressed with how crisp her feed was! She is truly what I call GOALS! She has a great system of planners in place for her and I really admire that! If you DO want more planner people to follow check out A Pop of Jess's Planner Instagram Accounts I Follow. She has Jen on her list too! She also has some planner people you may have never heard of as well!

Christopher Confero - This one I'm blaming totally on Emily Ley for this one! She was on a book signing tour at the beginning of the year and she wrote a blog post about what to do during travel. She mentioned meeting up with her friend Christopher. She made the mistake of linking his Instagram. I have to admit, I fell in love with his work and his love story with Gabe. They have really helped me see that love is love and really that love wins. I have tremendous respect for Christopher and his work is truly incredible!

The Defined Dish - Another one that Emily Ley suggested and I was hooked. I have to admit though that I love stories on Instagram and The Define Dish has some epic ones! I love her meals and her kitchen! I have a whole long list of dishes I want to make that she has made on her stories and on her blog!

Brittany Dawn Fitness - You know how you go to see who some of your followings follow? This is how I happened upon Brittany. She rocks as a Christian and as a fitness person! She has great food hauls and an awesome YouTube channel! I love following along on her stories as well! Plus, all of her yummy Starbucks drinks!

Caitlin Covington - I've been following Caitlin for years for style inspiration. She is well known for blogger fashion. I've recently started to really follow her again because of her upcoming wedding! I'm so happy for her! She is already radiant but she's is just shining so bright being a bride!

Janelle Paige Brandom - It's all thanks to Caitlin above that I found Janelle! I'm so thankful and happy that she shared her monthly accountable calendar! Janelle has a fantastic personality. And she really inspires you with her honesty with her accountable calendar updates! She's fun to listen to talk about life as well!

This about covers the stories and Instagram posts that I HAVE to see on a daily basis! These people are all inspiring in their own way. It's probably why I am addicted to Instagram at this point!

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love this! And even though I follow a few of them, some of these are new to me.

    ReplyDelete