Tea Time with Hunter: Changes & Planning

It's been a while since I did a Tea Time with Hunter. Life has been thrown upside down. Do not get me wrong my life is still amazing. I am so blessed beyond measure. Please grab some tea with me.



Realizing that you are meant for someone may take longer than you. You may have to spend some time apart. Sometimes you just look at someone and realize that is your first love... and your last. So yall pick your favorite tea and pull up a nice comfortable seat.

Trust me yall, I had to sit down when I realized that Vin and I might be able to work things out. It was gradual, but there was a shift when I realized that was the path we were taking. It was exhilarating.

Yep, you read that right. I'm back with Vinny.

But let's back up to me and Chris. What happened? Well, let's make this short. He is still getting over his ex-wife. We both agreed our relationship wasn't a mistake exactly. We don't really regret it, but at times it feels very foolish that we even tried. Our friendship is still there and I'm extremely thankful for that.

Vin's Lupus is a huge concern. Especially now that it might be something I have as well because we are still not sure what this is on my leg anymore. It's now spreading to the other leg possibly too. But, we are more aware of how to treat Vin's Lupus now. He has at-home care which is wonderful. He is able to stay at home and work. He loves the kids and teaching them all about Harry Potter and baseball.

Ahh, baseball. The world in which Vin and I collided in at college. That's one of the reasons Vin and I work so well together. We have such a history together. All those years ago stealing his hat off the top of his head I never dreamed it would be the man I would grow to love, cherish and marry. We had our fair share of fights, time apart, and a sense of hopelessness. We are learning that sometimes that happens in couples, but you have to fight for what you love.

As far as my returning that took a lot. It took longer because I wanted that to be the right decision. We talked a lot and really got back to the basics. It was like time hadn't passed. When he started signing Zayn's and Taylor Swift's song I Don't Wanna Live Forever, that's when I knew it was time to go back to him. We did so quietly because I've learned that sometimes the quietest is the best.

Sitting down with all the kids when we decided were, in fact, getting back together was interesting. That's what happens when you disrupt children's lives like this. But, they were all excited. None of them had hard feelings. It's actually been really easy for us to get back into a family routine.

Our wedding is set for December 2018. That is huge for us. We are having two receptions. A smaller one right after the ceremony. Then a huge one for all of our friends and family in North Carolina. At this point in our lives, we just want to be married. We've put it off for so long, and I happen to agree with Vin. Us not getting married could have been what drove us apart.

The house that we live in is amazing. We have recently begun some changes starting with the playroom and a den for myself. We swapped those. We are changing the kitchen and dining room up. This is our forever home. We love it here. We enjoy visiting Nashville, and North Carolina and Orlando as visits. Our hearts long for this home though.

Freddie and Queenie are growing little weeds. But do Vin and I have plans for our own babies? Yes! We are going to start trying as soon as we say I do. It's amazing to think about the little piece of both of us that will be passed along to another generation. It's part of our goals to start our own offspring as soon as possible.

Powersheets? They are doing really good in my life. I've had a few months that weren't that particularly great. I'm ready to go next year, they will be released on October 24th. I'm all about getting the guides to help me as well. I'm also excited about the new stuff they are bringing out this year. Powersheets have helped me meet a lot of great people on Instagram.

I have a lot of great posts coming out for you guys, because you know my favorite time of the year is coming up! I have even more changes that could possibly be coming with my J-O-B... But we will see. I'm leaving that up to God right now.

Thanks for listening and I hope you are doing great yourself!

No comments