Fall 2018 Bucket List

The last of the grills are heating up, the chlorine smell is clinging to our skin, and the freckles from the sun show well on our bodies. It's almost September 1st! Don't you hear the Hogwarts Express being geared up? Do you not smell the pumpkin spice already?! But, this girl is ready for simmering soup, leaves smells, and sweaters! And I love fall, so I'm stretching it out as much as I can.



Welcome my friends to my blog, I've dying to meet you...

Oh my gosh! I love fall. And I'm not sure I've completed a fall bucket list I've created or not. So, this is really getting me excited!

Roast Marshmallows
Go to the pumpkin patch
Have a picnic in the park
Put together a puzzle (maybe a Disney one or a customized one?)
Fall foliage drives

Bucket-Fall


Halloween Coffee
Farmer's Market
Open the windows with candles going
Decorate with mums on the porch
Carve a pumpkin

Carved-Pumpkins


Create a Fall Playlist & a Halloween Playlist
Enjoy Caramel Apples
Watch Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown
Enjoy 31 Days of Halloween
Decorate for Halloween

Halloween-Decorations-Pumpkins


Halloween Themed Spa Night
Dress Up for Halloween
New Crafts for Halloween
Michaelmas Celebration
Buy Essential Oils for Fall

Carved-Pumpkin-Garden


Watch The Worst Witch
Eat Candy Corn (with peanuts)
Donate Can Goods
Thankful Thursdays in November
Prep for Christmas


Now I have someone else's Fall Bucket List that I have to share with you. I have to share it with you because it is truly amazing! Enjoying the Small Things has created a perfect Fall Bucket List and she is the world's coolest mom! Here is the link to her Fall Bucket list, and here is the link to her Fall Movie list!

Now let me know what's on your bucket list for fall! And just have a blast this fall! Do not dream the time away, savor it!

No comments